Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet This Weekend.

Shame about Darlo, it was like buses Darlington don''t concede many goals so when they do they concede two in 3 minutes- "typical"- with half an hour to go. I still fancy them to win the league though.

I always enjoy sorting through the selections Arrdee so feel free to put me in rota sometime later down the line.

Thanks everyone for selections, I think we''re certainly getting closer so maybe we''ll get it next week.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

Shame about Darlo, it was like buses Darlington don''t concede many goals so when they do they concede two in 3 minutes- "typical"- with half an hour to go. I still fancy them to win the league though.

I always enjoy sorting through the selections Arrdee so feel free to put me in rota sometime later down the line.

Thanks everyone for selections, I think we''re certainly getting closer so maybe we''ll get it next week.

[/quote]

Would be most interested in being in the rota sometime too.

Unlucky this week guys, Darlo not winning was very unexpected.

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Sorry everyone. I''m on the crest of a slump at the moment. Now off to Gt Yarmouth to throw myself off the cliffs.   [:$]

[/quote]I think that''s me home town gorleston "lappin" no cliffs to be found in great yarmouth, just chavs.[/quote]They aint chavs.  They''d have to improve to be chavs.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Congrats to Bristol Rovers progressing in the Cup. Knew they''d win...[/quote]

Yep well done Pete , good shout , wonder what price they were .arrdee.

[/quote]

Not the longest of odds I''m afraid - 6/4 I think. Not surprising really given their league placings and Rovers'' current form. Here''s hoping they draw Arsenal away!

Now tell me how unlucky can we get ?  Norfolkchance all we needed was one goal from Darlington , This was wonderful , what an effort . That was so  brilliant , so close . Never fear you can hold your head up and say "I had 6 out of 7" , now there aren''t many that can say that . Thanks for that Norfolkchance1 . Nothing more than I would have expected from you anyway , I do know my Pickers and how they think believe me .

So we move onto next week when "Fellas" Is at the helm . We all know he is going to be there or very close , you have seen his selections every week and you know he will worry Dixmar no end . Because he is that good . The rota is ......

Feb 2nd--------------Fellas

""   9th--------------7rew

"    16th------------Lucky green trainers

"    23rd------------P boro,Canary

Mar 1st--------------"Yankee"

"   8th--------------Gentleman Jim

"    15th------------Shack Attack

"   22 nd-----------CanaryGeorge

"   29th-------------Trent Canary

That''s taken care of all of March and I still have Pickers waiting to get to make the final selections . This is like Heaven to me . When I first started out with the Free Bet I had to make the selections every week .Believe me I was next to useless , with not a hope of winning . Talk to you all later [Y] arrdee

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"][quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Congrats to Bristol Rovers progressing in the Cup. Knew they''d win...[/quote]

Yep well done Pete , good shout , wonder what price they were .arrdee.

[/quote]

Not the longest of odds I''m afraid - 6/4 I think. Not surprising really given their league placings and Rovers'' current form. Here''s hoping they draw Arsenal away!

[/quote]

Whatever are you saying Pete ? only 6-4 we go from £50 to £200 with that one selection , keep them coming please .you lovely old boy  [Y] arrdee

[quote user="arrdee"]

Whatever are you saying Pete ? only 6-4 we go from £50 to £200 with that one selection , keep them coming please .you lovely old boy  [Y] arrdee

[/quote]

Pete''s only young [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Pete''s only young [:)]

[/quote]

I am and must admit that I''m not a betting man. Just read the article on the FONCY site and I think it''s great that something constructive and positive has come about through this message board so congrats to all involved.