Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet This Weekend.

Well, Stevenage didn''t win today, so from now on, don''t listen to me about any games playing on Thursdays.  But I still like the Swindon play this weekend.  And the odds are a bit better than what we usually come across .

Arsenal vs Newcastle - DRAW

I just think that Arsenal might have a bit of a hangover from midweek and that might allow Newcastle to sneak a draw.

When am I on the rota then Arrdee?

why all the wba to lose? hate say it but clearly best team in our league

and vs posh two leagues below who everyone raves about but only 5th or 6th in poor league bar mk dons

things as well p''boro will attack wba and not just sit back and play for draw, this will suit wba attacking style, wba playing fullish team as well

3-1 baggies i reckon

but my nap is watford

[quote user="we8wba"]

and vs posh two leagues below who everyone raves about but only 5th or 6th in poor league bar mk dons

things as well p''boro will attack wba and not just sit back and play for draw, this will suit wba attacking style, wba playing fullish team as well

3-1 baggies i reckon

but my nap is watford

[/quote]

I think you will find this part of the Forum is for people to offer their opinions for selection by the current selector to use if required.

It is not for others to challange their views, if it were so it would degenerate into a confrontational mode which I and others do not want.

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... alright [Y]

It''s back top League Two for me again this week. Darlington look to be making a push for automatic promotion, they are mean at home where they have only conceded 6 all season. I think they will be too strong for Macclesfield. 

Darlington V Macclesfield Home win.

Good luck Norfolkchance1[Y] I have every confidence that you are going to add to the £90 we have already made for the academy........  Not ''arf [Y]

That''s right.... hold tight... stay bright [H]

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="we8wba"]

3-1 baggies i reckon

but my nap is watford

[/quote]

I think you will find this part of the Forum is for people to offer their opinions for selection by the current selector to use if required.

It is not for others to challange their views, if it were so it would degenerate into a confrontational mode which I and others do not want.

[/quote]

indeed gorsetan i just wondered why all the tipping, hell im probably wrong i am most weeks lol, just wondered if they knew something more than i did because i was going put wba as my cash bet. and wondered if key players out etc... not knocking there choices. but thank you for pointing that out if i came over a bit stern

just wish to add good luck for this week norfolk do us proud!! (nothing like pressure) i know the difficulties of the fa cup weeks, some rounds full of shocks/upsets the next full of prem bankers! good luck sir

Thanks for everyones selections as always I enjoy taking everyones views on board and sorting through the stats to try and get the best result possible.

I''ve picked seven matches Arrdee if we are only allowed six then remove game 7 (Rangers v St Mirren) I wasn''t sure but I thought the extra game would probably generate a little more money if we won.

1. Wigan v CHELSEA – Adam-Newcastle-fan, Canary George

Pitch may be a concern (it looked bad last week) but Chelsea should have too much for Wigan, also Wigan have other priorities with league survival being more important.

2. DARLINGTON v Macclesfield –Lappinitup, nutty nigel

Darlo are going well, they don’t concede many and seem to be able to nick goals. I feel they will keep pace with the MK Dons and may pip them at the end of the season.

3. PSV EINDHOVEN v Exelsior- Yankee

Top v Bottom isn’t always a certainty but PSV seem to be in good form whereas Exelsior are not.

4. RAITH v Berwick- 7rew

Berwick are hopeless at the moment, confidence will probably not be very high after last weeks 9-2 mauling. Also they are without an away win.

5. EGYPT v Sudan- Fellas

If Dixmar racing allows African Cup of nation’s games then this is worth putting in because Egypt are usually quite useful in the competition. Sudan got beat by Zambia in their first game which is a poor result.

6. CAMBRIDGE v Altrincham –Pboro Canary

Cambridge unbeaten at home should be too good for Altrincham who don’t have a great away record.

7. RANGERS v St Mirren- Norfolkchance1

Rangers should beat St Mirren easily 10 wins and 1 defeat at home suggests St Mirren won’t be able to stop Walter Smiths men.

There were lots of good suggestions particularly Leedscanary''s suggestion about Kidderminster beating Droylsden, Graham Humphrey and Sitdownshutup''s Arsenal to beat Newcastle and inch_high''s Leeds to beat Luton.

Thanks everyone and keep supporting the free bet thread!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

Thanks for everyones selections as always I enjoy taking everyones views on board and sorting through the stats to try and get the best result possible.

I''ve picked seven matches Arrdee if we are only allowed six then remove game 7 (Rangers v St Mirren) I wasn''t sure but I thought the extra game would probably generate a little more money if we won.

Pitch may be a concern (it looked bad last week) but Chelsea should have too much for Wigan, also Wigan have other priorities with league survival being more important.

Darlo are going well, they don’t concede many and seem to be able to nick goals. I feel they will keep pace with the MK Dons and may pip them at the end of the season.

Top v Bottom isn’t always a certainty but PSV seem to be in good form whereas Exelsior are not.

4. RAITH v Berwick- 7rew

Berwick are hopeless at the moment, confidence will probably not be very high after last weeks 9-2 mauling. Also they are without an away win.

5. EGYPT v Sudan- Fellas

If Dixmar racing allows African Cup of nation’s games then this is worth putting in because Egypt are usually quite useful in the competition. Sudan got beat by Zambia in their first game which is a poor result.

Cambridge unbeaten at home should be too good for Altrincham who don’t have a great away record.

Rangers should beat St Mirren easily 10 wins and 1 defeat at home suggests St Mirren won’t be able to stop Walter Smiths men.

There were lots of good suggestions particularly Leedscanary''s suggestion about Kidderminster beating Droylsden, Graham Humphrey and Sitdownshutup''s Arsenal to beat Newcastle and inch_high''s Leeds to beat Luton.

[/quote]

good job, if i would had 1quid on each each those games i would choose your selection, thanks for giving bit advice on why you picked teams i like this as gives us tipster who not familar with certain games (me as hopeless at scottish football) an inside

how much total come to ardee?

just out of question - who is watching the africian nations cup carefully?

why cameroon 8/13 to beat zambia?

and senegal 4/6 to beat angola?

are these bargains or is the some hidden agendes behind these odds?

[quote user="we8wba"]

good job, if i would had 1quid on each each those games i would choose your selection, thanks for giving bit advice on why you picked teams i like this as gives us tipster who not familar with certain games (me as hopeless at scottish football) an inside

[/quote]Cameroon were awful against a really good egypt side. Even though it ended up 4-2 in the first half they were played off the park and came in 4-0 at half time. Egpyt messed around in the 2nd half and didn''t play properly and cameroon nicked 2 goals.Zambia are looking quite good too. Albeit they played a rubbish sudan team they passed the ball around very well and I think they''ll do well in this tournement (as long as they beat cameroon, so I''d actually fancy Zambia for that one unless cameroon can pick themselves up)Senegal v Angola''s going to be tight. Their both in the group of death (tunisia and SA being the other two teams). So I don''t really know which way that''ll go. I think they both drew their first matches but I''m not 100% sure on that. It''ll be tight, angola have got some good players even though Ivory coast are the super-stars.

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Cameroon were awful against a really good egypt side. Even though it ended up 4-2 in the first half they were played off the park and came in 4-0 at half time. Egpyt messed around in the 2nd half and didn''t play properly and cameroon nicked 2 goals.

Zambia are looking quite good too. Albeit they played a rubbish sudan team they passed the ball around very well and I think they''ll do well in this tournement (as long as they beat cameroon, so I''d actually fancy Zambia for that one unless cameroon can pick themselves up)

Senegal v Angola''s going to be tight. Their both in the group of death (tunisia and SA being the other two teams). So I don''t really know which way that''ll go. I think they both drew their first matches but I''m not 100% sure on that. It''ll be tight, angola have got some good players even though Ivory coast are the super-stars.
[/quote]

thank you very much, and very appreicted, you might saved me bob or two, and if they win then at least i knew they were risky and not certs. cheers pal

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Cameroon were awful against a really good egypt side. Even though it ended up 4-2 in the first half they were played off the park and came in 4-0 at half time. Egpyt messed around in the 2nd half and didn''t play properly and cameroon nicked 2 goals.

Zambia are looking quite good too. Albeit they played a rubbish sudan team they passed the ball around very well and I think they''ll do well in this tournement (as long as they beat cameroon, so I''d actually fancy Zambia for that one unless cameroon can pick themselves up)

Senegal v Angola''s going to be tight. Their both in the group of death (tunisia and SA being the other two teams). So I don''t really know which way that''ll go. I think they both drew their first matches but I''m not 100% sure on that. It''ll be tight, angola have got some good players even though Ivory coast are the super-stars.
[/quote]

thank you very much, and very appreicted, you might saved me bob or two, and if they win then at least i knew they were risky and not certs. cheers pal

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

4. RAITH v Berwick- 7rew

5. EGYPT v Sudan- Fellas

[/quote]

Well done Norfolkchance , I will be removing nothing from your selections . I am not that that kind of person , you know I always let you do what you want to do , remember Its your free bet . In fact I have never been  so sure of all your picks being right Norfolkchance , I have this buzz that tells me I am right , We could have had 8 with my "nap" Only joking Norfolkchance . Well done you lovely old boy . You are on a winner , Now all you lovely old boys & gals I hope to see you at Dixmars Shop tomorrow afternoon at 2 @clock , I do so want to shake you hands and say "thank you " for helping Norwich City''s academy . Talk to all you lovely old Pickers , and of course Norfolkchance later , you lovely old boy .[Y] arrdee.

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="we8wba"]

things as well p''boro will attack wba and not just sit back and pl[Y]ay for draw, this will suit wba attacking style, wba playing fullish team as well

3-1 baggies i reckon

but my nap is watford

[/quote]

[/quote] Thanks Jim For that , I obviously could not say it . Remember all you Pickers All I am asking you for is one Fixture that you know will win . That will help our current selector Norfolkchance1 no end [Y]arrdee.

Now here we are you lovely old Pickers , Thanks to Norfolkchance1 we have a line of seven , well done that man ,the bet is on and is .....

Chelsea-------------------------8-15-----Adam. N.F. Canary George

Darlington-----------------------4-7------Lappinitup .Nutty Nigel.

P.S.V.Eindhoven----------------1-7------"Yankee"

Egypt---------------------------1-4--------Fellas

Raith----------------------------1-3--------7rew

Cambridge----------------------1-2--------P boro Canary.

Rangers-------------------------2-11-------Norfolkchance1

Which will win with Dixmar Racing £71-36p which is wonderful they all look so good thanks Norfolkchance , I hope you enjoyed making the final selections and will do it again soon . Now City have no match today I don''t know what you lovely old Pickers are going to do with yourselves . I can only think of one other big event going on today , yes its the presentation from Billy Dixon of the money the Free Bet has won for the Academy to Foncy .In fact what you have won for them, So come along and see us all. Once again thanks Norfolkchance1 good luck to all you pickers I will talk to all you lovely Pickers later and bring up to date the rota which now has all March filled in .

"Yankee"1st&2nd. 

can we keep this sticky at the top untill 8pm tonight or something, before it gets pushed down! cheers

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i shall do my best to get there everyone!

I''ll be the good looking one!

jas :)

[/quote]

Yep you are right Jas ,

Sorry I couldnt make it Ray but hope you had fun and look forward to seeing any pictures [:D]

Darn Darlo. I can see that being the only one as well. The others i''d say are dead certs. Darn it.

Sorry everyone. I''m on the crest of a slump at the moment. Now off to Gt Yarmouth to throw myself off the cliffs.   [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Sorry everyone. I''m on the crest of a slump at the moment. Now off to Gt Yarmouth to throw myself off the cliffs.   [:$]

[/quote]I think that''s me home town gorleston "lappin" no cliffs to be found in great yarmouth, just chavs.

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

I think that''s me home town gorleston "lappin" no cliffs to be found in great yarmouth, just chavs.
[/quote]That''s why I picked Yarmouth Fellas, Got no head for heights.   [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

And .....Of.....course.....I.....am.....too.....much.....of.....gentleman.....to.....mention .....Brechin......that .....crazy....."nap".....

that.....would.....have.....paid.....11-8.....if .....they.....had.....won.[:D] arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Congrats to Bristol Rovers progressing in the Cup. Knew they''d win...[/quote]

Yep well done Pete , good shout , wonder what price they were .arrdee.