Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Season ticket renewals

It seems clear by all this that season ticket sales next season will be as good as ever. What would they have been with relegation? We and the board can thank GR for this. I hope they give him the money to spend in recognition of this obvious fact.

[quote user="greenTshirt"]I shall be taking the chance to get out of the River End. Whilst I like the seat I have midway back centre lower, I am sick to death of the moany gits - I''m surrounded.[/quote]

You''ll never escape. They''re everywhere.

[quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"]

[quote user="greenTshirt"]I shall be taking the chance to get out of the River End. Whilst I like the seat I have midway back centre lower, I am sick to death of the moany gits - I''m surrounded.[/quote]

You''ll never escape. They''re everywhere.

[/quote]

yes but at least I might find somewhere where there''s noise to drown them out .

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Just heard my sons under 12 renewal going up from £38 last season to £82 this!!.........Wonder how they justify that?[/quote]

Must be going to help the reduction in my over 60''s ticket.

Last season £211, This season £191

Lovely job. Thanks very much Bongo.

[/quote]

Why should pensioners get there''s cheaper than mine, in fact, why should kids too. We all sit in a seat, no difference in kids, old grunters and others. If they made all the prices the same, it would be easier and fairer.

Biggle, it''s all down to economics, many kids are reliant on their parents being able to afford to take them. Four or five season tickets at full price would be beyond the pockets of most people, hence the prices in the family areas.

As for the older folk, living on a pension isn''t much fun unless you were high up the ladder in your working years.

Shame though they have only reduced the 16-21 ticket now my son is over 21! Still some of you will be able to take advantage of that.

Renewed already and looking forward to a promotion push next season.

OTBC