Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Season ticket renewals

are we all going to renew?

I still have 2 seasons to run of a 5 year season ticket... i want to top it up for 1 more year but i gather from reading the gubbins that came with the Renewal pack i cannot do this... i can only renew for a furth 3-5 years which i cannot afford to do....

is this correct does anyone know if this is indeed correct... should i phone the ticket office and discuss with them?

i certainly couldnt afford 3 - 5 years now! i could afford 1 year topped up paid off over 12 months though... cant see how the club could say now

jas :)

My understanding of the gubbins is that you can only top it up TO a total of three or five years. So in other words you could add an extra year to your season ticket to make it three more seasons to run. Or you could add three more years to top it up to five. But you can''t add two more years to top it up to four.

That probably couldn''t make less sense, but I reckon you can do what you want to do. Definitely call the ticket office.

Jas, you can top up your season ticket if it is 3 or 5 years.  Attached to the letter is an application form that allows you to top up tickets and pay by direct debit.  Disregard the form within the canary magazine and simply fill in the application form.  Hope this helps. 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

are we all going to renew?

[/quote]

I renewed today.  The "interest-free DD over 12 months" option is a good one as it means I can pay about £33 a month rather than one post-Xmas hit of £388.  Makes it about as much as my gym membership - and I use it about as often as my gym membership.

I moved to Barclay D block as I fancy a bit of a shout.

yes, i''m renewing but as an aside..has anyone noticed a complete cock-up with the contact tel nos on the renewal form. All of mine have valid nos but are not mine (and never have been). Presumably they''re from someone else in the database and they''ve either ballsed up the data or the program used to generate the forms?

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Yes your quite right, my numbers are also wrong.[/quote]

my numbers were also wrong... laughable!

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Yes your quite right, my numbers are also wrong.[/quote]

my numbers were also wrong... laughable!

[/quote]

When you phone up there''s a recorded message stating that they are aware of the c**k up - well not in so many words.   That was yesterday when I phoned up to renew ;o)

Depends on how the tranfers are going, or not as the case may be to if we renew or not.  At the moment not pleased with the lack of permanent signings, loans will expire sooner or later, and god forbid we should get injuries.

Just heard my sons under 12 renewal going up from £38 last season to £82 this!!.........Wonder how they justify that?

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Just heard my sons under 12 renewal going up from £38 last season to £82 this!!.........Wonder how they justify that?[/quote]

Given the confusion identified on the telephone numbers I think it''s worth checking back with Carrow Road. They may have inadvertently reversed the digits.

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Just heard my sons under 12 renewal going up from £38 last season to £82 this!!.........Wonder how they justify that?[/quote]

If you move to the River End with him to the family area it will only be £25 for him.

Must be going to help the reduction in my over 60''s ticket.

Last season £211, This season £191

Lovely job. Thanks very much Bongo.

I want to renew but I am going to wait as long as possible to see what signings are brought in, if we fail to sign any decent players I will not renew but will attend a few games on a casual basis. I''m sick of this boards lack of ambition and will not put up with their miserly ways any longer, if they haven''t got or aren''t prepared to spend significant cash they should sell up to someone who is, even if they sold to a foreigner it couldn''t be any worse than the last 3 years have been.

My tickets going down £65 (I think) due to the new u21 thing. Dunno if I''m going to renew.

[quote user="cityangel"]

If you move to the River End with him to the family area it will only be £25 for him.

[/quote]Music [8]oh what an atmosphere...I love a party with a happy atmosphere...Music [8]

I will be buying by March 1st, health and keeping my job permitting. It won''t depend on who we sign, what colour Delia''s knickers are or whether I or anyone else on this board thinks we are being lied to or spun a line. I''m renewing because I support Norwich City and I love them whatever (well maybe not if we appointed Graham Souness as manager).

has anyone phoned the numbers on their sheet, just out of interest?

[/quote]

I''ll bet if you do it''ll go straight through to a heavy breathing tape of one of the Miss Lushbody''s in the Ticket Office.

After whispering sweet nothings in your ear for ten minutes you''ll get another ear full from ''er indoors when the £1-50 a minute ''phone bill from " Lets-be-avin-u Enterprises " arrives a few weeks later.........

i did renew tickets in the end..........the quote of £82 for under 12''s ticket was wrong..........Talked to someone else at club...........Got it for £25......Thought it sounded wrong.........Under 16''s was £50 instead of £230!!.........They nearly lost 3 customers then......

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]

i did renew tickets in the end..........the quote of £82 for under 12''s ticket was wrong..........Talked to someone else at club...........Got it for £25......Thought it sounded wrong.........Under 16''s was £50 instead of £230!!.........They nearly lost 3 customers then......

[/quote]

*waits for arthur, cluck or Smudger to say the club are "spinning" the prices *

I shall be taking the chance to get out of the River End. Whilst I like the seat I have midway back centre lower, I am sick to death of the moany gits - I''m surrounded.