Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

birmingham situation

i dont for one second believe what birmingham are saying david gold is very intelligant man and he isnt going to say we have to accept the original bid to accept and mean it

im sure birmingham are looking for improved bid and just trying to obtain a bid for a player which they thought would be sold easily with you and qpr chasing which actually done the opposite and gone quiet

your thoughts?

Depends on whether Taylor really only wants to come back here , if he has said i want to sign for Norwich then they can take the £750,000 or pay his wages for the next year or so .

im not sure he is going to sign for us... he might "want" to come here.. but lets face it QPR can offer more wages than we can.. funny how a move to London would suddenly become appealing then isnt it?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im not sure he is going to sign for us... he might "want" to come here.. but lets face it QPR can offer more wages than we can.. funny how a move to London would suddenly become appealing then isnt it?

jas :)

[/quote]

he not going qpr, they signed 2 new defenders and have mancienne back

[quote user="we8wba"]

i dont for one second believe what birmingham are saying david gold is very intelligant man and he isnt going to say we have to accept the original bid to accept and mean it

im sure birmingham are looking for improved bid and just trying to obtain a bid for a player which they thought would be sold easily with you and qpr chasing which actually done the opposite and gone quiet

your thoughts?

[/quote]Hmm, I''m thinking about the £1.5-2M loss they made on Rowan Vine in just over a year :-P