Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

teamtalks championship team of the season so far

Personally I have seen all the players in that team and I''d say half of them I definately wouldn''t put in. Escpecially your mate hennessey who was rubbish against us. Walters who got torn to absolute shreads when we played them in the derby and cahill who was running all over the place trying to cope with chedders. The only 3 I could say I''d definately put in are llyod doyley who was very good, ledley who was impressive and most of all halmosi who looks the part. I think he''s set for bigger and brighter things.

[quote user="Gloucester canary"]The comments on Shawcross are interesting.[/quote]

No more intereting than the other young players in that article. The reasons that he went elsewhere are geographical (as stated elsewhere on this Forum), just get over it.

No one on this forum cares about Hessessey, how much hes worth and whether he''s in the Championship ''''halfway through the season, just after the Christmas fixtures, I once made a really good save'''' team.

This is a Norwich forum not a Wolves one. Write on your own teams board if you want indulge about how much money you are spending, how good your players are and if Andy Mutch and Steve Bull really were as good as Jairzinho and Pele!

A few months ago you were writing some valid and interesting points on this forum but lately most of your comments consist of sarcasm on our current league postion, how poor a signing some of our players have been and why some of our transfer targets would want to join a club like us.

I find this quite ironic considering you support a big team who last trophy was the Sherpa Van in 1988!

im just putting up the team of season so far, so what if mention wolves player

youre banging on saying norwich fc only talk and then next topic under this is amir khan?

yes maybe i shouldnt mention my team and i will try less (i will say try lol)

but cant see how that comment can ruffle your feathers so much just chill. why respond to the post just say that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now on the topic i would put beattie over fuller for sure, walters is he that good? i know he half decent but is mcanuff and kightly not better?

what would you post as your team so far?

GK: BassoRB: DoyleyCB''s:Shittu and TaylorLB: RobinsonRM: Can''t think of one. I can''t remember a single quality RM aginst us this season. Teamtalk said walters but he was awful against us. So I dunno.CM: Ledley and WhelanLM: HalmosiST: Beattie and King

Nothing in my post about ''Norwich City only'' talk we8wba is there? I just don''t understand why you spend so much time posting on a forum for a team you don''t support, or are we your second team?!

Anyway the Amir Khan thing is loosely linked to Norwich with it being Jon Thaxton''s home city!