Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Trust Roeder! (please!)

We have 20 days of the transfer window to go, its not January 31st tomorrow so lets not panic.

Roeders stated he needs new players, that he needs a bigger squad with more competition, while in his column Doncaster has said that itm will be a busy month. I''m sure Glen has the situation under control.

He''s dumped the deadwood that he didnt want, perhaps clearing up room for wages i dont know. He''s not far from being left with the players he wants, bar the gaps hes identified. Yes, we have a small squad now, But would Dave, Brwon or Brellier featuered anyway tomorrow? No! If we have injury''s i''d rather players like Spillane, Rossi or Ryan and Martin get a chance instead of senior players who roeder doesnt rate anyway. There better out of the way.

So lets wait and see, be patient, trust Roeder and hope though he does get some players in sooner rather than later, but no need to panci yet!

[quote user="HUDDY "]

So lets wait and see, be patient, trust Roeder and hope though he does get some players in sooner rather than later, but no need to panci yet!

[/quote]

OK, OK. I promise not to panci[:P]

Aye aye, he said he wouldn''t let anyone leave without replacements lined up... anyone care to the maths?

person with common sense. wait until after the window to start judging him

listen to what he says people

[quote user="Polar1990"]Aye aye, he said he wouldn''t let anyone leave without replacements lined up... anyone care to the maths?
[/quote]

(Dave Striker + No Goal Brown + Le Juge + Gallagher + Lewis) = 5!- 2 GK''s = 3! - (bertrand) = 2! + 1 (taylor leaving) =3

So after a very complicated mathematical equation it has been discovered that 3 new players need to come through the door!! (according to Reoder!)

[quote user="Polar1990"]Aye aye, he said he wouldn''t let anyone leave without replacements lined up... anyone care to the maths?
[/quote]

The Maths is:

Number of chaampionship quality players who would have got a game this season that have left = 0.

Loan players resigned = 2

Loan players made permanent = 1

Total gain (over what we would have had if Roeder wasn''t here) = 3