Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Ardee!!?

Latest from Dodgy Rumours:

Norwich City are willing to sell Jason Shackell to Charlton for around £1.75 million. This fee raises enough cash so Glenn Roeder can buy Martin Taylor and Valentin Iliev. I over heard this rumour from a local Journo in the Loddon Butchers

OTBC

get in that would be awesome. shackell is very poor at times. at his very best hes a decent enough championship defender, but £1.75m?!! i''d bite their hands off for that if i was glenn

haha you lot do know dodgy rumours are never right?

i once seen kiddy harriers have new sponsership in nike with ronaldinho being the figure head of nike he will have a one month trial with it being succesful he will complete £1.99 move

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Norwich City are willing to sell Jason Shackell to Charlton for around £1.75

[/quote]

Yes, that sounds about right.

Surely... SURELY.... Shackell isnt worth that much? Or have the money handlers at he other clubs gone insane?

[quote user="we8wba"]

haha you lot do know dodgy rumours are never right?

i once seen kiddy harriers have new sponsership in nike with ronaldinho being the figure head of nike he will have a one month trial with it being succesful he will complete £1.99 move

[/quote]its like the time i heard that wolves were going to get mc carthy as manager, what a stupid rumour, who would be dumb enough...oh wait....

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Norwich City are willing to sell Jason Shackell to Charlton for around £1.75 million. This fee raises enough cash so Glenn Roeder can buy Martin Taylor and Valentin Iliev. I over heard this rumour from a local Journo in the Loddon Butchers

OTBC

[/quote]

Now "Babes"You are such a sweet and lovely old boy , but can you tell me the link between me and the Loddon Butchers ? I have visited the town no more than three times in my life and that was to show my Aunt my children and to go to her funeral ,

which was over twenty years ago now. As she owned vast amounts of property that all finished up at various cats homes and I didn''t even get the funeral I might add, I would like to draw a vail over the whole sorry episode .Loddon is high on my list of places I would rather not visit , If I did find myself there I am afraid I would not be responsible for my actions , I am sure I would aim my vehicle at any cats I saw on the streets , even If it meant mounting the pavement to get them.

So Loddon Butchers ,I don''t see the sig........aaarrr...The penny has dropped , you have made your first selection on the Free Bet thread haven''t you ? with the best will in the world I can''t see Dixmar Racing accepting Loddon Butchers v Dilham cross keys , I am afraid they would not be able to supply us with the odds and they would not consider it a bona-fide match . A very good effort though for your first attempt , "Babes" my darling you need to be setting your sights a bit higher .I will try and explain by asking you a question , do you ever have your television turned on Saturday afternoons ? And have you seen the scores coming in ? With all the fuss and excitement ? Or did you think It was a Royal Wedding or something ?

Well I know Its hard for you to understand the Free Bet doings . What we pickers like to pick are what we call home wins , which means the home team scoring more goals than their opponents , now how do we know which team is the home team ? well I will give you a tip Its the first team written down , that''s a dead giveaway . I can''t expect you to pick this up straight away "Babes" because we have one or two experienced Pickers who get this wrong sometimes . Now this team written first doesn''t always apply because Gretna play all their matches away , I have confused you now haven''t I ? I feel I have lost you now haven''t I ? What I would suggest is you have a dummy run for awhile , pretending you are making a selection and seeing how you get on . I am sure you will pick it up within months , and you will be tipping with the best of them.[Y] P.S. the name is arrdee and not ardee but don''t worry you are not the only one to make that mistake .

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Now "Babes"You are such a sweet and lovely old boy , but can you tell me the link between me and the Loddon Butchers ? I have visited the town no more than three times in my life and that was to show my Aunt my children and to go to her funeral ,

which was over twenty years ago now. As she owned vast amounts of property that all finished up at various cats homes and I didn''t even get the funeral I might add, I would like to draw a vail over the whole sorry episode .Loddon is high on my list of places I would rather not visit , If I did find myself there I am afraid I would not be responsible for my actions , I am sure I would aim my vehicle at any cats I saw on the streets , even If it meant mounting the pavement to get them.

So Loddon Butchers ,I don''t see the sig........aaarrr...The penny has dropped , you have made your first selection on the Free Bet thread haven''t you ? with the best will in the world I can''t see Dixmar Racing accepting Loddon Butchers v Dilham cross keys , I am afraid they would not be able to supply us with the odds and they would not consider it a bona-fide match . A very good effort though for your first attempt , "Babes" my darling you need to be setting your sights a bit higher .I will try and explain by asking you a question , do you ever have your television turned on Saturday afternoons ? And have you seen the scores coming in ? With all the fuss and excitement ? Or did you think It was a Royal Wedding or something ?

Well I know Its hard for you to understand the Free Bet doings . What we pickers like to pick are what we call home wins , which means the home team scoring more goals than their opponents , now how do we know which team is the home team ? well I will give you a tip Its the first team written down , that''s a dead giveaway . I can''t expect you to pick this up straight away "Babes" because we have one or two experienced Pickers who get this wrong sometimes . Now this team written first doesn''t always apply because Gretna play all their matches away , I have confused you now haven''t I ? I feel I have lost you now haven''t I ? What I would suggest is you have a dummy run for awhile , pretending you are making a selection and seeing how you get on . I am sure you will pick it up within months , and you will be tipping with the best of them.[Y] P.S. the name is arrdee and not ardee but don''t worry you are not the only one to make that mistake .

[/quote]

No mistake arrdee, I was writing to ardee. Different chap you see - rather like Smith and Smithy. Same Butcher family though.

As for the nursery, don''t you think we''d be better off getting Robert Chase back on board to fix it? We used to produce many valuable ''Babes'' in his time.

You affinity with nutty nigel is intriguing me ...........

But, got to rush.

Bangers and mash for dindins. The peppery sort.[Y]

OTBC

So "Bly" Its bangers for dindins is it ? I bet your butcher is not eating them , he is a bit more discerning than that . arrdee