Sign in to follow this  
Buncey

We've got rid of the dead wood, now lets get some players in!

Glenn has done a great job of getting rid of players we don''t need. Now with the transfer kitty we have and the amount of money we have saved in wages, brellier would have been on quite high wages I imagine, let''s get some players in.

yeah i bet brellier was on £10k/week minimum and strihavka at least £5k, so hopefully we''ll put this towards a  high quality stiker

I hope to god the folks down at Norwich City know what their doing, yes we need to get rid of the dead wood but surely we have got to start spending some money and fast!!! All the clubs around us are bringing in new faces but our lot seem to want a medal for bringing back Ched Evans on an emergency loan, yes he''s a good player but we need at least four new permanent signings starting with ''Tiny'' Taylor, i wish the club would stop dragging it''s heels and get him back in i just don''t understand their logic. 

I remember when people lke cluck, smudger and myself questioned the signings of those now accepted as tripe we were slagged to death, i can now say i rest my case. I now say also, we need alot of quality in our side all round and the signings under Glenn so far do not excite me at all, the board must now push the board out, pay peanuts you get monkeys.

It is good to see wages being saved by getting rid of "deadwood". I just hope that management are sure that they can bring in some players to replace them. We have had a very small squad over a few years now, and once or twice have had so many injuries that we have been scraping the bottom of the barrel.As things stand we have two usable strikers - Curo and Dion. If one of those was injured and either Shax or Doc, we could be in real trouble.I hope that the time GR and his assistants have been putting in have produced some near certainties. Otherwise with a run of injuries and suspensions we could be a real trouble. We need at least one central defender and two strikers, and even then the cover would not be more than thin.

yep - the slate is wiped clean, and some money is in the kitty - looking foward to the spend now - but as a NCFC supporter, you learn not too get too excited - else you get horribly disappointed.  its clear we have a bare-bones squad, with no quality reserves (outside the first 12/13 players - its league 1 standard) and some injuries and/or suspensions would do for us - rememeber we''ve got a cr@p trip to bury coming up. we need a quality centre back, striker, and ideally a creative midfielder in pronto.  will it happen???