Sign in to follow this  
YellowIce

Team For Tomorrow

Marshall

Otsembor               Doc                  Shacks               Camera

(if a knock dublin)

Croft                      Rusty                 Fozzy                 Bertrand (pattison but suspended i believe)

(although i rather me or my nan)

Curo                  Dublin

(if shacks out evans)

Subs:   Arnold, evans, murray, lappin, huckerby

We are in desperate need of a right winger/cm, a cb and a striker. But this team i still the core of our team for the rest of the season.

why a right winger? we have two perfectly good championship standard ones in croft and chadders why waiste the budget (wich is tight enough as it is) on someone we dont need, taylor and ameobi would do just fine! :D

I really like chadders but he is out for the season, dont rate croft.

I was thinking more along the line of a quality cm who can play on the wing also.

then again quality versatile cm''s arnt cheap either, we much buy both a stricker and center half to finish mid table then focus on improving other areas in the summer, oh and by the way, isnt that versatile midfilder your on about matty patison?

[quote user="YellowIce"]

I was thinking more along the line of a quality cm who can play on the wing also.

[/quote]

hey, im not moaning or having a go at ya, just wondering why u dont rate croft????

i think oin his day he is a fantastic player, as he proved against crystal palace, just need to start him a few more time!

x

[quote user="Ian Shimmen"][quote user="YellowIce"]

[/quote]

hey, im not moaning or having a go at ya, just wondering why u dont rate croft????

i think oin his day he is a fantastic player, as he proved against crystal palace, just need to start him a few more time!

x

[/quote]

I think he needs to have few more ON days[:)]

My team for tomorrow, just to avoid the inevitable drivel from this guy after we fail to meet or exeed his expections which will probably be a win by at least 8 goals;                    SmudgerSmudger Smudger Smudger SmudgerSmudger Smudger Smudger Smudger            Smudger SmudgerBench, Smudger, Smudger Smudger Smudger Smudger

It''s a 4-4-2 with the option of putting Smudger up fron with Smudger and Smudger to make it 4-3-3. Although I do worry about Smudger at left back!

Here''s what I''d go with:

Marshall

Otsembor               Dublin                  Shacks               Camera

<------ Doc ------>

Rusty                 Fozzy                 Bertrand (pattison but suspended i believe)

Curo                  Evans

The Doc''s in a rich vein of form, let''s give him the role of linking defence and centre-midfield.  Like a defensive libero.  Imagine it.

Actually, it''s mostly because I''d rather play Doc on the right wing than Croft, but that would be ridiculous, whereas this is only slightly stupid.

---------------marshal-----------------

semmy--shacks------doherty---camera

-----------fozzy-----rusty---bexfield --(try the kid out)

croft-----------------------------------

-------------evans---------------------

-----------------------cureton---------

subs aronld lappin bertrand huckerby(come on for bexfield in second half) martin