Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

what did roeder say to the team at 1/2 time???

typical football match - games of 2 halves.  city did nothing first half, and then dominated barnsley from the minute the whistle blew second half.  what on earth did roeder say to the team???  was it along the lines of - ''i''m not having another plymouth type display today''??? whatever it was it worked a real treat, the man knows how to get the city boys playing with pride and passion - any ideas???

Probably politely reminded them that two players had been sold and two released and that he wasn''t finished there!

probably took rusty into a corner and growled at him a bitgave ched a cuddleread fotheringham some winston churchilmade doherty watch the greatest moments of ''steven'' from braveheartmade croft watch: GOALand alllowed huckerby to pace around a bit infront of the rest.

or he could of just had a rant...

[quote user="Steve Hopkins"]Win or I''ll get Dion to sodomise you all one by one after the game?
[/quote]

Hahaha brilliant!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Steve Hopkins"]Win or I''ll get Dion to sodomise you all one by one after the game?
[/quote]

yep - i think that would do it for me!!!
[/quote]

Did u just inply Doion sodomising you would do it for you??? whatever floats your boat i suppose!!!

Sounds we should keep Dion as coach if that is the case.