Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

five star fozzy on fire today!!!

fozzy scores one and makes 2 for city today - five star performance from the captain, who looks to have taken the managers words to heart during half-time team talk, and led by example.  well done fozzy - superb!!!

He certainly looks like a totally different player from last season. Seems like PG did sign one good player!

Sounds like he took the game by the scruff of the neck and forced it down Barnsley''s throat, good lad.

Just what you want from your captain a la Steven Garrard!

Fozzy is prob our best player now. He orchestrates everything we do in attack and defence and hardly ever put in a poor performance. In fact he is starting to look sheer class. I wonder how long it will be before the prem clubs starting come sniffing for him?

He and Rusty are definately proving to be very effective in the middle of the park, and long may it last! Fozzy has been a bargain buy for us, it''s one thing I think we must say Grant did do right, and I for one am bloody glad he signed him!

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Fozzy is prob our best player now. He orchestrates everything we do in attack and defence and hardly ever put in a poor performance. In fact he is starting to look sheer class. I wonder how long it will be before the prem clubs starting come sniffing for him?[/quote]consistency is the key - fozzy is capable, but has needed to do it for 90 mins - he couldn''t last season, but has put in the hard work to increase his fitness to the required level. 

Wait untill the end of the season before we do something rash we regret. Hopefully we will be paying him prem wages when we are promoted after we have beaten Wolves in the semi and Ipswich in the final at Wembley. ha