Sign in to follow this  
Victor Segura

Robert Green

Hopefully we didnt give it up for Grant, but I think its 15% of profits?  So a 6mill deal, would be a 4.5mill profit of which 15% is 675k.  Which would be very helpful, though we need to start spending this cash!!We earned a huge amount of money this summer on transfers, especially after Dave cost a 1/4 of what we thought!  And now we are 800k up!

i dont think we do anymore. i''m pretty sure part of the compensation package for grant was to waive the sell on claus... or was it for Ashtons international appearances? i forget...

The compensation package for Grant was part of Ashton''s international appearance fee. I imagine City still has sell-on clauses of any profit made for both Ashton and Green.

"Former Norwich City striker Dean Ashton is in line to win his first England cap - and boost the Canaries'' coffers in the process.

But it will not be the original £125,000 which was part of Ashton''s transfer to West Ham as City agreed to waive £100,000 of that clause as part of the cost of bringing manager Peter Grant to Carrow Road a year ago."

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

"Former Norwich City striker Dean Ashton is in line to win his first England cap - and boost the Canaries'' coffers in the process.But it will not be the original £125,000 which was part of Ashton''s transfer to West Ham as City agreed to waive £100,000 of that clause as part of the cost of bringing manager Peter Grant to Carrow Road a year ago."

[/quote]

[8] " What a waste of money " [8]

"Former Norwich City striker Dean Ashton is in line to win his first England cap - and boost the Canaries'' coffers in the process.

But it will not be the original £125,000 which was part of Ashton''s transfer to West Ham as City agreed to waive £100,000 of that clause as part of the cost of bringing manager Peter Grant to Carrow Road a year ago."

Part ? [:@]