Sign in to follow this  
Buncey

4pts of the relegation zone. Turning point of the season.

We''ve turned it round already this season. After the win against Coventry at home we really have turned a corner. Now glenn and us are seeing the fruits of our labours. Now 4pts clear, we''ve got a great win away and he''s got rid of the rubbish players that have haunted us last season. Now we can get ourselves up the table and I really feel next season that if Glenn gets the backing he needs and deserves we can really take on this league next season. Today was a great performance in the second half and something we have rarely seen over the past 3 seasons.On the ball city!!!

After that result and performance, I''m more than willing to jump on the positive bandwagon, as I do believe the way we are going, we''re going to finish well abouve the drop zone this season, and have a solid, perhaps exciting play off push next season!

We''re coming together now as a team, and with a few more quality signings which we know Roeder is more than capable, who knows???

yep, we''ve got some winnable games coming up in jan/feb, and if we get back to winning ways, who knows where we''ll end up.  also, it helps us to attract players here.  small squad now - roeder has done his bit and sold - now he needs the funds behind him to get ''quality'' in, that''s capable of realistically challenging for a top 6 spot next year.

Is a shame we didnt change our manager sooner. Palace are in the play-offs now having been in the bottom 3! On this form its not impossible for us, although a stretch..

think today was being turning point as well

a defeat leaves you just above just 1pt above relegation zone and not giving you much reward for your recent form

the win though has pushed you guys up league, given you 4pts cushion and giving you that improved enthuasism for the rest of the season

a win next week would be BIG for norwichs season in my opinion

After how our season started, just to stay in this div will be great, and as the seasons going now, it looks good to stay here, mid table would be good for us, (long as we end up ABOVE ipswich)  next season who knows ?