Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Yesterday's line up

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]and we won :D[/quote]

and with no Martin Taylor!

HEY! Why not save the money (if there is any) that was designated for the transfer fund......and just go with what squad we''ve got till May 4th...And use the pittance of transfer dosh for the board to celebrate and hold a: "WE STAYED UP PARTY!!!!![<:o)][D][B][<:o)]

The Donkster can hire the Sugarbabes an'' Girls Aloud to entertain the board - and we ordinary fans can hang about outside of the "Top o'' the Terrace" clamouring for a glimpse of our superb Director''s. Whilst Eventguard, (Donkster''s Stormtroopers) monitor our behaviour - ensuring we don''t stand up or have high spirits.......Yup! I for one will purchase the club''s merchandise, the T-Shirts etc, with "We Did It!" and "Staying Up! Up!Up!" "NCFC - Success on a Shoestring? YES it can be DONE!"..."Small Squad Secures Success!" and the usual Blurb........   

Injuries and Suspensions?........They''re just not gonna happen![H].....are they.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]and we won :D[/quote]

and with no Martin Taylor!

HEY! Why not save the money (if there is any) that was designated for the transfer fund......and just go with what squad we''ve got till May 4th...And use the pittance of transfer dosh for the board to celebrate and hold a: "WE STAYED UP PARTY!!!!![<:o)][D][B][<:o)]

The Donkster can hire the Sugarbabes an'' Girls Aloud to entertain the board - and we ordinary fans can hang about outside of the "Top o'' the Terrace" clamouring for a glimpse of our superb Director''s. Whilst Eventguard, (Donkster''s Stormtroopers) monitor our behaviour - ensuring we don''t stand up or have high spirits.......Yup! I for one will purchase the club''s merchandise, the T-Shirts etc, with "We Did It!" and "Staying Up! Up!Up!" "NCFC - Success on a Shoestring? YES it can be DONE!"..."Small Squad Secures Success!" and the usual Blurb........   

Injuries and Suspensions?........They''re just not gonna happen![H].....are they.

[/quote]

Boy mello, those posters that want taylor back sure are the dumbors, if the bloke dont tell brady to shove her contract where the son dont shine, and crawl on four fours all the way from his overpaid ivory tower in brumingham reserves with his boots round his neck, then he isn''t good enough for me, i hope he rots in the reserves at queens park wanderers and they get relegated and bernie eccleston tells him "sorry son but we only bid for you cause we wanted norwich to go bust matching our valuation and we would have got away with it too if it wasn''t for those peskie kids on the pinkun forums who said your passing was overated anyway."