Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Haven't felt so good about my team in ages.

Just want to say how good if feels to get a win like yesterday. And to say how positive and good it feels in general to be a Norwich fan right now.

For the first time in ages it feels like we are make progress and that is all any football fan can ask.

No longer are we declining as we have been since the Worthington era went bad and now no longer are we just treading water either.

We seem to have in Mr Roeder and man with a cool calm dignified yet firm persona. Able to get more from guys who just 4 or 5 months ago looked to be division 2 players.

I also applaud his firm hand on the financial tiller. The removal of dead wood like Brellier and Srihavka is good strong leadership and the profit made on Brown is nothing short of a miracle.

The onus now is very firmly fixed on the board to back their man. His appointment was an act of genius, if they can just give or acquire the funds for this guy to go out and use his excellent connections and work is wonders in the transfer market I really feel we will so see a very, very bright light and the end of what has to have been one of our darkest ever tunnels.

Well done boys and a big well done to Glen. Also well done the board for his inspired appointment. Now don''t let us down, back you man!

[quote user="C.T "]we8wba still thinks we''re crap, i guess there''s no pleasing some people[/quote]As they sing on the terraces - who the flipping hell is he?

[quote user="C.T "]we8wba still thinks we''re crap, i guess there''s no pleasing some people[/quote]Seems as if C.T has taken over  from beaker as we8wba''s minder. Oh well. Whatever turns you on !!