Sign in to follow this  
ncfc forever!

Barnsley1-Norwich 3

Why cant we play like we did at Barnsley every week, if we had a great squad of 16 we could be a great team, our scouts are crap!! I could do a better job than them, they dont seem to care that we need  a centre back, they get paid and dont seem to care about ncfc. this is a message to glenn roeder... BUY SOME SCOUTS!!!Angry [:@]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="James Maloney"]In the nicest possible way, you''re either twelve years old or have at some point sustained a head injury.

[/quote]

lmao  [:)]

[/quote]

Now have you got your eyes closed ? ready or no ? and no exceee''s with fingers crossed .I aren''t going to play otherwise, Anyway  Its getting late so where are those Jim Jarmes ?Up those Apples and Pears .CoCo pops in the morning . Remember Mummy and Dad love you ,one of us will be up to read you a story before long , "night night" little treasure .

i fail to see how this post is funny....

Our scouts are fekking awful............fact.

Ive been living last year in cali, colombia and i can find us 2 CB´s infinately better than doc and shax.......having said that just look at a side like mansfield and ud find 2 better :P

the boy has a point.............anyone that knows anything about football (yes i know its harder to find an eadie these days what with catchment area  etc etc ) could do a better job than our "scouts"

shit.......what did we pay on agents fees last year?????

NCFC board....pay me 20k a year ill tour around colombia and i guarantee ill find u at least 3 or 4 gems..........

no scouts is well last century guy, they all smell of wee and talk about technique and that. what glen needs to do is sign the players he already got then get some moor in the summner.but they still wont be as good as gary docherty and anyone who sez different is calling roeder a liar.i have the stata 2 prove it

G.Docherty- played lots...good

M.Taylor - played few ... not good