Sign in to follow this  
south stand corner terrace

Crystal Palace

I wrote a thread a few months ago saying that I expected Norwich to be relegated along with Crystal Palace, well I think I could be wrong on both counts.

Whilst Norwich slowly claw their way out, Palace have gone all out an are now in a play off play and just 6 points of an automatic promotion place.

Well done Neil Warnock, as much as I dislike him as a person you cant take away his managerial influence

palace look half decent solid team in this league

no great shakes but reminded me of how wolves played last season!

they did have a great right winger who wasnt soares and number 44 who was dynamite all game

the only difference between todays team i saw was the finishing wolves missed 2open goals somehow and palace scored 2decent goals and probably the goal of the season

i expect them to be in the mix.

as to your comment

both teams look like they will finish at least midtable in my opinion

[quote user="south stand corner terrace"]

I wrote a thread a few months ago saying that I expected Norwich to be relegated along with Crystal Palace, well I think I could be wrong on both counts.

Whilst Norwich slowly claw their way out, Palace have gone all out an are now in a play off play and just 6 points of an automatic promotion place.

Well done Neil Warnock, as much as I dislike him as a person you cant take away his managerial influence

[/quote]Really? Whys that then?

[quote user="we8wba"]

palace look half decent solid team in this league

no great shakes but reminded me of how wolves played last season!

they did have a great right winger who wasnt soares and number 44 who was dynamite all game

the only difference between todays team i saw was the finishing wolves missed 2open goals somehow and palace scored 2decent goals and probably the goal of the season

i expect them to be in the mix.

as to your comment

both teams look like they will finish at least midtable in my opinion

[/quote]

Wolves Wolves Wolves ............ change the record!!!