Sign in to follow this  
Delias Tasty Nibblets

MOTD Volleys Reel

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]Was anyone else disapointed that Gossys volleys against Leeds and Bayern werent included last night? The first thing i said to my mates was ah Gossys volley will be in this...only to be disapointed.[/quote]Yeah I was hoping for that too. Here''s another corker that missed the final cut, which I really thought they''d include...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-wYUbKml90

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]Was anyone else disapointed that Gossys volleys against Leeds and Bayern werent included last night? The first thing i said to my mates was ah Gossys volley will be in this...only to be disapointed.[/quote]

his one against Liverpool was sweeter than both of those... Last goal infront of the old Kop too

jas :)

What say, we all inundate the MOTD contact address, whatever it is, complaining with the lack of Gossy''s goal on the reel and see if we can get them aired in way of an apology on Saturday? would be hilarious i feel.

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]No Gash Fash''s was better[/quote]yeah forgot that one - and so did the beeb - voted goal of the season wasn''t it.  peacocks volley pale''s into the background alongside any of these city''s efforts.

Yeah, I too was wondering where the Goss goal against Leeds was. At the time Motty described it as van Basten-esque, if I remember correctly. Plus what was so brilliant about that goal is it started from near the corner flag in our own half.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"] voted goal of the season wasn''t it. [/quote]Yep... was also allegedly for the falling out of Clough and Taylor....Saf''s wasn''t a volley