Sign in to follow this  
Freeza

Wolves in freefall

When it was reported at the start of the season Wolves have £28 million to spend in the transfer market . I said "It would not matter if they had£280 million with that manager they will get nowhere" The guy is absolutely useless .arrdee.

[quote user="we8wba"]

i could say your 1pt of relegation zone but talking about playoffs

[/quote]

You could say that, but you''d just look stupid in being wrong...

[quote user="we8wba"]

bad news for you guys are scunthorpe got wolves at home next week so unless the mighty wolves pull the fingers out you may slip in relegation zone. but i dont know who you got? im guessing at home

[/quote]

Do the maths. Can''t happen.[:)] Home to liecester btw.

W8WBA you don''t seem too bright, are you from suffolk perhaps ?"im also wondering how your 10 people also got back so fast from barnsley? is it local derby? because you all seem back very fast"Accepting that there are around 20,000 City fans at home games are we to assume that all of them should have attended the game at Barnsley or not be considered real fans - even if qualification of being a true fan is attendance at away games I doubt that  they could all get in if they wanted. Also is W8WBA some kind of postcode ?And what language is ''im'' ? A sort of pidgin English ?

we8wba id suggest you get back to maths lessons, we were now 4 points ahead of the relegation zone, were not going back in next week...

and also, we took 1200 ish fans upto Barnsley, not 10.

You never seem to have been to any of the games you talk about, and your on a Norwich message board, so the whole im a bigger fan than you arguement isnt going to cut it with all of us.

You usually make good points, but last week you were on taking the p*ss when we drew with Bury, youve got to expect it in return.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="we8wba"]

im also wondering how your 10 people also got back so fast from barnsley? is it local derby? because you all seem back very fast

maybe try and support your own club firstly then slag higher teams off.

[/quote]

Local derby, are you seriously that thick and stupid?? No, you hadn''t better answer that one.

Think we probably took a bit more than 10 people but, then again, you probably find it very difficult to count any higher than that.

As for supporting our own club first and then slagging higher teams off, I think you''ll find that we''ve all done that, both on this site and off it!

We''re now eight games unbeaten, nine if you include the FA Cup, so along with Palace we are the in-form team in the league, with the best manager in the league.

I was backing you when Beaker started that poll before Christmas but, now I''ve truly seen you for what you are on here.

I don''t normally get so personal, but you are seriously getting my and other poster''s backs up. [:@]

[/quote]

Nice bit of editing there, Vince [;)]

Good evening fellow city fans, I don''t normally post on this site but I have a question for this YTS, Young thick and stupid Wolves Fan, the Question is,What is the differance between a computer,and a Wolves Fan,? Is that a little hard for you,? Well the answer is quite easy, You only have to tell the computer once. YAM YAM YAM 

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Eeeh Rat Fans"]He acts in a very high and mighty way for a team that are now 12th and only 6 points ahead of us.  Give us 3 or 4 weeks and we could well have passed them![/quote]

i do try not to sound all mighty bout wolves but understand why this may sound like this to you guys as you all support norwich obviosuly

i could say your 1pt of relegation zone but talking about playoffs

isnt that doing the same?

bad news for you guys are scunthorpe got wolves at home next week so unless the mighty wolves pull the fingers out you may slip in relegation zone. but i dont know who you got? im guessing at home

[/quote]1) We''re 4 pts off relegation zone2) No it''s being optimistic (very optimistic!)3) The form book says you won''t win, but I don''t think you''ll lose either which will be perfect for us having beaten Leicester at home (now thats being high and mighty [:P])

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="we8wba"]

im also wondering how your 10 people also got back so fast from barnsley? is it local derby? because you all seem back very fast

maybe try and support your own club firstly then slag higher teams off.

[/quote]

Local derby, are you seriously that thick and stupid?? No, you hadn''t better answer that one.

Think we probably took a bit more than 10 people but, then again, you probably find it very difficult to count any higher than that.

As for supporting our own club first and then slagging higher teams off, I think you''ll find that we''ve all done that, both on this site and off it!

We''re now eight games unbeaten, nine if you include the FA Cup, so along with Palace we are the in-form team in the league, with the best manager in the league.

I was backing you when Beaker started that poll before Christmas but, now I''ve truly seen you for what you are on here.

I don''t normally get so personal, but you are seriously getting my and other poster''s backs up. [:@]

[/quote]

That is why there are now home and away sections I guess?  There were not when I started but I am 66 this year.

Sadly the game has changed and not for the better, in my opinion, and neither have the "supporters".

I just want to see a good game.  If the team I support loses, it loses.

There is always the next fixture. 

I guess this has all changed?

I write as an interloper: my daughter is a Norwich fan but I am Colchester and Lincoln (if all of you want a real laugh).

Colchester are today bottom of the table but if my club remain so I shall still be proud of them (and, unlike you lot, I have been to the Conference League and back) but I think it dangerous to mock any club in difficulties and not very sporting either.

But that''s just me and I''m an elderly silly old s*d who just loves seeing a good game.

Sometimes I feel completely out of it if thinking the best team wins on the day.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

hehehe!!! thats funny!!!

at this rate we are going to be above them in no time..!! Wonder what W8WBA is gonna say now!!!

[/quote]

Yella Forever, you have nicked my avatar, would you find one of your own please.

[/quote]

Perhaps your avatar - is seeing someone else behind your back?..........[:O]

[/quote]

Genius, Mello, genius...
[/quote]

I guess you IT moderators are not NCTJ but if you were that comment would be completely out of order, especially as a moderator.

A technical note, of course.

[quote user="Freeza"]

Hahahahahaha. Couldn''t happen to a better club! Haven''t won in the league since start of December, getting bashed by Palace today.

What you think of that annoying Wolves fan who clutters up our board?! How is Macarthy not managing to get your good squad going?

[/quote]

PS: I would not throw too many stones if I were you.

Just as there are not many people currently who have beaten Man U 2-0 at home or come back from 4-1 down in the last 10 mins to draw 4-4 so there are not many teams (recently, anyway) beaten 6-0 by Fulham.

I''d be careful I think.  Sometimes, at least, what goes around comes around.

Well lookee here at the last 8 games we8wba. [:D]

LFAGDGFAGAA PpGPtsForm
1Crystal Palace (6)862013491.620.502.5020wDwwWWdw
2Cardiff City (8)861112571.500.622.3719WWwdWlwW
3Bristol City (2)852112931.501.122.1217DWwlWWdW
4Norwich City (18)844011651.370.752.0016wdDDwdWW
5West Bromwich Albion (1)8503211472.621.751.8715wlWWlWwL
6Stoke City (4)8350161062.001.251.7514dDddWwDw
7Queens Park Rangers (20)8422151051.871.251.7514lWwlWDwd
8Blackpool (16)841314951.751.121.6213lWwdWLLw
9Charlton Athletic (5)8332151141.871.371.5012WLddDlWw
10Preston North End (22)840410821.251.001.5012WlLLwwLW
11Watford (3)8323111011.371.251.3711lwLDwLdw
12Ipswich Town (7)8323111101.371.371.3711DWllDWWl
13Hull City (10)8323812-41.001.501.3711LdWWdWll
14Southampton (13)82429811.121.001.2510WLddLdWD
15Plymouth Argyle (9)8224810-21.001.251.008llDWlwDl
16Leicester City (19)8224912-31.121.501.008WlDWdllL
17Sheffield United (14)822448-40.501.001.008WdLDlWlL
18Burnley (11)8224712-50.871.501.008WlLDdLLw
19Barnsley (15)81431114-31.371.750.877LdDDllDW
20Coventry City (17)8215815-71.001.870.877llWLlDwL
21Colchester United (24)8134915-61.121.870.756dwLDlDlL
22Scunthorpe United (23)8134815-71.001.870.756lDlwLlDD
23Sheffield Wednesday (21)812559-40.621.120.625lWldLldL
24Wolverhampton Wndrs (12)8044411-70.501.370.504LDdlDdLl

OTBC

We8WBA - question.

Seeing as you''re saying if Norwich fans don''t go to away games, they can''t be "true fans" -

When the recent FA cup match was on, didn''t you start a thread when Cambridge went a goal up?

Did you do that from your seat in the stand at Molineux?

Or are you a hypocrite and wind-up merchant who can''t take anyone pointing out flaws in their own team?

Now toddle off to a Wolves forum, for god''s sake.

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Web Team - Vince"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

hehehe!!! thats funny!!!

at this rate we are going to be above them in no time..!! Wonder what W8WBA is gonna say now!!!

[/quote]

Yella Forever, you have nicked my avatar, would you find one of your own please.

[/quote]

Perhaps your avatar - is seeing someone else behind your back?..........[:O]

[/quote]

Genius, Mello, genius...
[/quote]

I guess you IT moderators are not NCTJ but if you were that comment would be completely out of order, especially as a moderator.

A technical note, of course.

[/quote]

"Your ''Technically Noted Observation'' has been carefully logged".........and filed under ''Bin'' - ''of course.''[8-|]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Well lookee here at the last 8 games we8wba. [:D]

LFAGDGFAGAA PpGPtsForm
1Crystal Palace (6)862013491.620.502.5020wDwwWWdw
2Cardiff City (8)861112571.500.622.3719WWwdWlwW
3Bristol City (2)852112931.501.122.1217DWwlWWdW
4Norwich City (18)844011651.370.752.0016wdDDwdWW
5West Bromwich Albion (1)8503211472.621.751.8715wlWWlWwL
6Stoke City (4)8350161062.001.251.7514dDddWwDw
7Queens Park Rangers (20)8422151051.871.251.7514lWwlWDwd
8Blackpool (16)841314951.751.121.6213lWwdWLLw
9Charlton Athletic (5)8332151141.871.371.5012WLddDlWw
10Preston North End (22)840410821.251.001.5012WlLLwwLW
11Watford (3)8323111011.371.251.3711lwLDwLdw
12Ipswich Town (7)8323111101.371.371.3711DWllDWWl
13Hull City (10)8323812-41.001.501.3711LdWWdWll
14Southampton (13)82429811.121.001.2510WLddLdWD
15Plymouth Argyle (9)8224810-21.001.251.008llDWlwDl
16Leicester City (19)8224912-31.121.501.008WlDWdllL
17Sheffield United (14)822448-40.501.001.008WdLDlWlL
18Burnley (11)8224712-50.871.501.008WlLDdLLw
19Barnsley (15)81431114-31.371.750.877LdDDllDW
20Coventry City (17)8215815-71.001.870.877llWLlDwL
21Colchester United (24)8134915-61.121.870.756dwLDlDlL
22Scunthorpe United (23)8134815-71.001.870.756lDlwLlDD
23Sheffield Wednesday (21)812559-40.621.120.625lWldLldL
24Wolverhampton Wndrs (12)8044411-70.501.370.504LDdlDdLl

OTBC

[/quote]I was hoping someone would post this!

Posted by a Wolves fan on a general football site last night - thought some of you on here might like to read it!

WOLVES ARE DYER.
i could go on all night about what is really annoying us wolves fans but i would be here all night doing it.
were meant to be fighting for promotion, but now were 12th, i can see us fighting relegation unless something happens and happens quick.

a manager can''t have favourites, espically when the favourites are dyer. BOTHROYD no one would have him even if we let him go for nothing, he is crap!!!!

Henry shouldn''t be captain, he doesn''t give enough orders on the pitch. we have a midfield full of players who can''t create and a LAZY BL00DY striker who goes by the name of BOTHROYD. eastwood came on and created chances he shot from outside the box and their goalie made a few good saves, that is why he should start every week because he can create something out of nothing, but no he doesn''t cause he is a MM fav. Keogh had a header we all thought had gone in but it went wide, he was playing and crossing from the left wing, he should just play there, bothroyd chance from 6yards out open goal and he misses it, yet you could put a tenner on that he will start next week against scunnie.

MM slates the fans in the local paper, telling fans not to boo his decisions, but his decisions are dyer, every wolves fan can see we need an attacking midfielder, we can see bothroyd is rubbish, we can see eastwood needs to play week in week out for 90minutes to get his goals, so why can''t MM and why can''t his coaches.

one positive for MM, that new signing was good, can''t win in the air but made chances, but along side bothroyd he has no chance, how long before his goals go out the window like eastwoods did, i give him 4games at the most.

the board need to do something, and they need to do something quick, but they are to slow to catch a cold, we have no chance of promotion atm and from todays performance you can see us fighting relegation if we continue, wolves fans have had patients since the beginning of the season, asking for more is pushing it a bit.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

Posted by a Wolves fan on a general football site last night - thought some of you on here might like to read it!

WOLVES ARE DYER.
i could go on all night about what is really annoying us wolves fans but i would be here all night doing it.
were meant to be fighting for promotion, but now were 12th, i can see us fighting relegation unless something happens and happens quick.

a manager can''t have favourites, espically when the favourites are dyer. BOTHROYD no one would have him even if we let him go for nothing, he is crap!!!!

Henry shouldn''t be captain, he doesn''t give enough orders on the pitch. we have a midfield full of players who can''t create and a LAZY BL00DY striker who goes by the name of BOTHROYD. eastwood came on and created chances he shot from outside the box and their goalie made a few good saves, that is why he should start every week because he can create something out of nothing, but no he doesn''t cause he is a MM fav. Keogh had a header we all thought had gone in but it went wide, he was playing and crossing from the left wing, he should just play there, bothroyd chance from 6yards out open goal and he misses it, yet you could put a tenner on that he will start next week against scunnie.

MM slates the fans in the local paper, telling fans not to boo his decisions, but his decisions are dyer, every wolves fan can see we need an attacking midfielder, we can see bothroyd is rubbish, we can see eastwood needs to play week in week out for 90minutes to get his goals, so why can''t MM and why can''t his coaches.

one positive for MM, that new signing was good, can''t win in the air but made chances, but along side bothroyd he has no chance, how long before his goals go out the window like eastwoods did, i give him 4games at the most.

the board need to do something, and they need to do something quick, but they are to slow to catch a cold, we have no chance of promotion atm and from todays performance you can see us fighting relegation if we continue, wolves fans have had patients since the beginning of the season, asking for more is pushing it a bit.

[/quote]

Oh, don''t you just love it when this happens........

But I do feel so sorry for all those fair-minded gentle Wolves fans who always welcome away fans to Molineux with such good grace.......not !!

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

WOLVES ARE DYER.

[/quote]Who''s this Dyer chap, gets a lot of mentions, must be a bit special !!   [:)]

Hahaha. Started this before I went to work last night, just logged on to see what was going on and apparantly I''ve begun a full scale attack on we8wba. Never mind!

His grammatical skills are incredibly poor, perhaps he has Suffolk roots?

Its the stuff dreams are made of, lets hope they don''t win another game between now and the end of the season! Perhaps we8wba should share his pearls of wisdom with fellow Wolves fans rather than annoying the hell out of me (and I suspect hundreds of othe City fans) by posting rubbish, uninteresting comments on a forum for a team he doesn''t even support!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

WOLVES ARE DYER.

[/quote]Who''s this Dyer chap, gets a lot of mentions, must be a bit special !!   [:)]

[/quote]

Now "Lappinitup" I know who he means , Its " hair dire," that old boy who plays at the back for Wolves who keeps slopping creosote over his head at half time .[;)] arrdee.

haha the dyer comment above did make me chuckle

1st point - yes i know your 4pts off i got confused lol

2nd point no need to tell me wolves shite, i know im watching the team

but we could quite easily snap out of the run and start winning (doubtful but could happen)

what would you prefer current form good but behind on points? or points in the bag?

im not saying loyal supports only go to away games, if i said it im wrong, im saying why havnt those fans gone? they seem quick enough to slate my team of before supporting their own team! i mean 10 of them posted before 6pm on saturday

as to norwich position i cant deny you are in better form and good luck you deserve it with misfortunate start of season, but to say your team is better how can you? i mean we both played 27 games wolves have 37pts norwich 31pts if im correct, wolves currently have better gd so at moment you need 7pts to overtake us. you played wolves twice and only got 1pt out of 6pts vs a shite wolves team. so to say all these is sort of laughable on my side, if say you was in bristol c position then i wouldnt have any complaints.

we will see at end of the season, we dont have to play each other again except maybe fa cup final lol so why dont we have this topic after 46games i bang £10 on my wolves finishing higher if anyone fancies it?

[quote user="arrdee"]When it was reported at the start of the season Wolves have £28 million to spend in the transfer market . I said "It would not matter if they had£280 million with that manager they will get nowhere" The guy is absolutely useless .arrdee.[/quote]

At last arrdee! a post of yours that I can actually read and understand, the first one in how long? (1 year). 

arrdee mate as far as I can recall it is the first post of yours I have read that is not written in your ''unconvential style''.  Having said that I prefer your unconventional style, even if I can''t understand what you are saying.

wolves in freefall..... good! they deserve it

i watched us beat them in the play off semi finals in the heartsease pub and when the camera panned round to thier crying fans at full time it madethe vctory so much sweeter. muscat was scum & wolves are a team ofarrogantcheats! 

[quote user="we8wba"]

what would you prefer current form good but behind on points? or points in the bag?

[/quote]

I''d rather be a Norwich supporter in 24th position than a Wolves fan in 1st...

But in answer to your question, I''d rather be a team on the up than a team in decline.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="arrdee"]When it was reported at the start of the season Wolves have £28 million to spend in the transfer market . I said "It would not matter if they had£280 million with that manager they will get nowhere" The guy is absolutely useless .arrdee.[/quote]

At last arrdee! a post of yours that I can actually read and understand, the first one in how long? (1 year). 

arrdee mate as far as I can recall it is the first post of yours I have read that is not written in your ''unconvential style''.  Having said that I prefer your unconventional style, even if I can''t understand what you are saying.

[/quote]

Now "Broad" Did you not understand my post when my sons band was rocking my computer of my desk? thought not !! you were just trying to keep up with us young ones [;)] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

Now "Broad" Did you not understand my post when my sons band was rocking my computer of my desk? thought not !! you were just trying to keep up with us young ones [;)] arrdee.

[/quote]Arrdee. Your sons band isn''t called ''''hair dire'''' straits is it ?

[quote user="we8wba"]

good day children, nice to see all you had your fish fingers and smiley faces for tea then allowed your 1hour on the internet lol

good win today before i get started. not sucking up. just which my team could win there so credit given where credit is due

as to my team i have said all season we were crap even when we were top, we just had luck on our side. as to mccarthy he is certainly losing the plot like most jobs he does. he was a god last year and could do no wrong. but now everything he tries doesnt come off

but who higher in the league? if we this high and we havnt won since november then how bad you guys? not saying you are, but question has to be asked really

you couldnt beat wolves once. so i wouldnt say the "mighty" norwich are overally great. yes my team are crap but please come back and take the piss when you are in better position than us and can say those things.

your not really in position to talk or take the piss out no team in this league are you?

[/quote]I don''t mind you on here m8, sorry we8wba.Lets consider our league positions at the moment, lets also consider who had the experienced manager and paid out millions of pounds for individual players in the summer. Then compare the two teams, I think that would give you a better picture.On value for money terms, Norwich are actually the better team.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Arrdee. Your sons band isn''t called ''''hair dire'''' straits is it ?

[/quote]

"Lapp" you lovely old boy , no they call them selves the Y Fronts , Its a play on the Y Fest which they run every year , or so I understand , but I like your style "Lapp" Keep It up [H] arrdee.

And then there''s this, posted by the same fan on the same site:

there wered boos for 2-0 down because if we knew how to play basic football they wouldn''t of scored.
there were more boos wen MM subsituted eastwood and keogh for ward and ebanks blake instead of bothroyd words can''t describe how bad he is, but he stops on and then missed from 6 yards out of an open goal, then there were more boos, there were boos from the one sided ref, and more boos at full time.

wolves fans clapped and cheered when there third goal went in, as it was a goal and half. MM needs to sort it out, some wolves fans have wanted him out for ages, n tbh i don''t think morgan will take much more he wanted liverpool and got wolves instead, if i were him i wouldn''t give any more money to MM, until he can prove what he can do with the lot he has got, i reckon if we lose at scunny then it is the end of MM at wolves.

but who to replace us, fans have their favourites but who do the board want and who wants to come here.

Ah well, if it all goes t*ts up for MM against Scunny I think Peter Grant would definitely be interested. [<:o)]