Sign in to follow this  
Freeza

Wolves in freefall

Hahahahahaha. Couldn''t happen to a better club! Haven''t won in the league since start of December, getting bashed by Palace today.

What you think of that annoying Wolves fan who clutters up our board?! How is Macarthy not managing to get your good squad going?

Ah what a shame! 

I will never forgive them for having a thug called Muscat playing for them!

we8wba has no right to come on this board and slag us off like he does at the moment, the way its going, his team should be taking a leaf out of our book.

Now, we8wba, KISS MY FEET!

He acts in a very high and mighty way for a team that are now 12th and only 6 points ahead of us.  Give us 3 or 4 weeks and we could well have passed them!

[quote user="Freeza"]

Hahahahahaha. Couldn''t happen to a better club! Haven''t won in the league since start of December, getting bashed by Palace today.

What you think of that annoying Wolves fan who clutters up our board?! How is Macarthy not managing to get your good squad going?

[/quote]Yes.  Wolves are rather full of themselves for a club that''s done nothing for years.  A lot of clubs have this "sleeping giant" tag - Newcastle, for example - whereas Wolves are more like a comatose troll.

[quote user="James Maloney"][quote user="Freeza"]

[/quote]

Yes.  Wolves are rather full of themselves for a club that''s done nothing for years.  A lot of clubs have this "sleeping giant" tag - Newcastle, for example - whereas Wolves are more like a comatose troll.
[/quote]

Haha brilliant. A very fitting description!

good day children, nice to see all you had your fish fingers and smiley faces for tea then allowed your 1hour on the internet lol

good win today before i get started. not sucking up. just which my team could win there so credit given where credit is due

as to my team i have said all season we were crap even when we were top, we just had luck on our side. as to mccarthy he is certainly losing the plot like most jobs he does. he was a god last year and could do no wrong. but now everything he tries doesnt come off

but who higher in the league? if we this high and we havnt won since november then how bad you guys? not saying you are, but question has to be asked really

you couldnt beat wolves once. so i wouldnt say the "mighty" norwich are overally great. yes my team are crap but please come back and take the piss when you are in better position than us and can say those things.

your not really in position to talk or take the piss out no team in this league are you?

im also wondering how your 10 people also got back so fast from barnsley? is it local derby? because you all seem back very fast

maybe try and support your own club firstly then slag higher teams off.

[quote user="we8wba"]

im also wondering how your 10 people also got back so fast from barnsley? is it local derby? because you all seem back very fast

[/quote]

Local derby, are you seriously that thick and stupid?? No, you hadn''t better answer that one.

Think we probably took a bit more than 10 people but, then again, you probably find it very difficult to count any higher than that.

As for supporting our own club first and then slagging higher teams off, I think you''ll find that we''ve all done that, both on this site and off it!

We''re now eight games unbeaten, nine if you include the FA Cup, so along with Palace we are the in-form team in the league, with the best manager in the league.

I was backing you when Beaker started that poll before Christmas but, now I''ve truly seen you for what you are on here.

I don''t normally get so personal, but you are seriously getting my and other poster''s backs up. [:@]

[quote user="Eeeh Rat Fans"]He acts in a very high and mighty way for a team that are now 12th and only 6 points ahead of us.  Give us 3 or 4 weeks and we could well have passed them!
[/quote]

i do try not to sound all mighty bout wolves but understand why this may sound like this to you guys as you all support norwich obviosuly

i could say your 1pt of relegation zone but talking about playoffs

isnt that doing the same?

bad news for you guys are scunthorpe got wolves at home next week so unless the mighty wolves pull the fingers out you may slip in relegation zone. but i dont know who you got? im guessing at home

I think its unfair that some people say you shouldn''t be posting here we8wba, as this is a community and we shouldn''t be banning anyone as it would reflect poorly on us if we did.

That said, Norwich just played the finest 45 minutes of football this season, and Wolves got thoroughly humiliated.  Of course people are going to get worked up about it.  But to say that City fans can''t say anything negative unitl we make up the six (6!) points that separate Norwich and Wolves is also contrary to what a message board/community is all about. You should know that.  The thread was entitled Wolves in freefall... that indicates their recent form.  Comparing that to Norwich''s recent form, wouldn''t you have to agree that one team is moving up and the other down? 

Some people on this board will never listen to you soloey because you''re not a City fan, and that is wrong.  But many here also believe you often have shrewd insight into the game and don''t mind your "outsider" status because of the intelligence of your posts.  Your replies in this thread are not particularly intelligent... they just say "look at the tables and shut up."  If thats how you really believe, then I''d say that''s a problem.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Ah, the classic "I''m a bigger fan than you" argument.

So, as such a devoted Wolves fan, why the bloody hell do you spend so much time talking about Norwich?

Maybe try talking about your own team first.

Comatose troll - lol.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Maybe you should foxtrot oscar.

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

hehehe!!! thats funny!!!

at this rate we are going to be above them in no time..!! Wonder what W8WBA is gonna say now!!!

[/quote]

Yella Forever, you have nicked my avatar, would you find one of your own please.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

You are turning into a wind up merchant.

You are becoming increasingly annoying, everyone is turning on you. Funny that you call us 10 year olds and yet you can''t even type correct English.

All you go on about is "your Wolves" and how they are doing better than us in the transfer market, so we decided to turn it back on you.

You wont be higher for much longer. I expect you go to every away game as well?

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]I actually live in Barnsley - and I know of at least three other people on this board who live around here.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

At my sister''s, she lives near Selby in North Yorkshire, the game was good thanks we8wba, now flicking through my programme from todays game!

Don''t automatically assume none of us have been to the game, you might just end up with egg on your face, and we dont want that do we?

[quote user="we8wba"]

your not really in position to talk or take the piss out no team in this league are you?

[/quote]

Our form over the last ten matches has us top of the league (or near enough) - whereas Wolves form - oh dear we won''t go there just to save your ego.

I think someone has had a bad afternoon and is a bit touchy about something.

I just remember the fat wolves fans dribbling tomato sauce from their burgers down their shirts as they were abusing female Norwich fans as we left Molineux in September - I wonder what they are doing now?

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

hehehe!!! thats funny!!!

at this rate we are going to be above them in no time..!! Wonder what W8WBA is gonna say now!!!

[/quote]

Yella Forever, you have nicked my avatar, would you find one of your own please.

[/quote]

Perhaps your avatar - is seeing someone else behind your back?..........[:O]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

hehehe!!! thats funny!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Genius, Mello, genius...

who the hell nht? amd if you mean nhs no we have weekends off thats what happen to alot people who put effort into where they get to in life unless you are in financial sector

as to comments....

yes i know some norwich fans dont all live in norwich so i take that point into view, im on about the 10people who posted on here before i did, im sure beaker doesnt live up in yorkshire? may be wrong but call it a hunch

i wasnt saying you took 10fans! i know where bleading barnsley is to person who thought i was being serious.

agree most newyork''s views. i shouldnt say my team so much better because hell they not

to the person who going on bout wba, yes annoyin they there. but they play best footy in league no one can grumble with that. they derserve to be there as much as it pains me to say it

people are commenting when i mentioned oakley signing for leicester saying this is non ncfc topic why right it, so i ask why post this? everyone knows

as to the person on about form, yes norwich is good but you as much as anyone should know this 10 games doesnt make a season

hell 10games ago wolves were 3rd and 2pts of tescos now look! what about your opening 10games? form is good but it hasnt excatly got you out of trouble yet. and that what you need to remember.

but keep run going and norwich should fly up the league

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

hehehe!!! thats funny!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What a way to find out! 

hehehe!!! thats funny!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

haha