Sign in to follow this  
Lambo

can someone settle this debate - darren eadie

me & my mate were hving a big debate a few weeks back over what number darren eadie while he was with us... i think it''s 10 but my friend says 11... so can someone end this once and for all please lol??

i think darren had 4,10 and 11, most of his games for us came before squad numbers on match shirts, but if memory served he finished on 11, i think he had 32 at leicster

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]i think darren had 4,10 and 11, most of his games for us came before squad numbers on match shirts, but if memory served he finished on 11, i think he had 32 at leicster[/quote]

Yep well done "Greg" Darren had number 4 for a long time , I didn''t think many would get that , so well done.

First time posster, long time reader.

Eadies numbers changed depending on a few factors.

In the Premiership 93-94 season he had the number 20, as squad numbers where for the premiership only back then. In the UEFA cup he had the numbers 16 and 7, number 5 in the League cup.

The Premiership 94-95 season, he had 20 again, for all League and cup games.

The next season, 95-96 back down in the old 1st division, no squad numbers where given, it just depended on which order your name was written on the team sheet, he had 11, 7, 12, 10 and 13 in the league, 14 in the FA cup and 11, 14, 8 and 10 in the League cup.

96-97 he had 4, 11, 10 and 9 in the league, 4 and 11 in the cups.

97-98 he had, 10, 11, 9, 14 and 4, 11 in the League cup.

98-99 he had 10, 14 and 8, in the league, 11 and 13 in the league cup.

All this infomation i have got from the Canary Citizens centenary edition.

I hope this helps.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

From having the ''official'' number-and-name on the back of the shirt thing, Eadie was always 11. Mulryne was 10. I also know he became number 9 at Leicester

[/quote]

You are correct !!

Just checked again, i only looked up till the 98-99 season, as Eadie left in 99, but as he left during the 99-00 season, which i think but i''m not sure, was the first season which squad numbers where used in the old first division, he had the squad number 11 up till his move to Leicester city in december of that year.

So Squad numbers 20 and 11, but for most of his time at city when squad numbers didn''t get used, he had 4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,16 and 20

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

Is your name lol or Lambo? Your title says Lambo but you signed this lol?

[/quote]Lambo.the lol was to point out that i thought it was a random debte to have with my mate

[quote user="Lambo"][quote user="Yellow Rages"]

Is your name lol or Lambo? Your title says Lambo but you signed this lol?

[/quote]

Lambo.

the lol was to point out that i thought it was a random debte to have with my mate

[/quote]

oic        get it?