Sign in to follow this  
Catton Canary

TONIGHTS GAME - PITCH INSPECTION 12.15PM

its not rained up here since 9.45 and the club have said before it stopped it was 50/50. The groundsmen are working like made as we had torrential rain all night but apparently there is now more chnace it will be on. Forcast is for a drier afternoon so fingers crossed.

All this didgy weather could be abit of a leveller.

i can see why they doing it at 12.15 stop fans travelling etc.. but all honesty how can they tell at that time unless he completly wiped out? because im sure a hell of lot rain will fall down in afternoon which could put it in doubt come closer to kick off

for norwich its best this games off, bury hard to go to but i expect norwich to come through in the end. but on a muddy soggy pitch its anyones game

[quote user="we8wba"]

for norwich its best this games off, bury hard to go to but i expect norwich to come through in the end. but on a muddy soggy pitch its anyones game

[/quote]

Except for the fans who have rearranged their week to attend. I''ll be gutted if its off, but I agree with the early inspection cuz I''d be even more gutted to get there and then find its off like we seem to every other year at Burnley!

I''m planning on leaving West London about 2:30pm, so I hope they either call it off or go through with whatever they decide at 12:15pm. If it is called off probably head to the Madejski for Reading v Spurs!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Except for the fans who have rearranged their week to attend. I''ll be gutted if its off, but I agree with the early inspection cuz I''d be even more gutted to get there and then find its off like we seem to every other year at Burnley!

[/quote]

very good point about the fans

Its good its early, but as I intend to leave at 6.30, I won''t make much difference to me.

I know I''m not in Bury but it''s been lashing it down all morning here in Warrington and it''s still almost pitch dark and the local forecast is only for more rain....Driving in to work today, there was a great deal of surface water on the fields - so it''s probably not going to be looking good...sorry if I''m being a bit of a gloom & doom merchant!!!

im bit closer than norwich to bury, but still 90-105mins away from bury, but after heavy night rain and early morning it has now just gone overcast and not raining, although wouldnt be suprised if started again.