Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Luton town

I know there getting bought, but they still wont have funds for players, i reckon every club should offer a youth/ not needed player on loan or free,i don''t know weather anyone else cares, but they are a football club, and i just saw on BBC they only have 16 players for there match this evening.(at least McViegh might play )

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]
(at least McViegh might play )
[/quote]

you mean he cant even get in THEIR team?

time to hang the boots up Paul.. your best years are behind you... go and join ur mate mullers Eating Pies and getting fat remembering when u sued to be someone

jas :)

Its a bit of a silly suggestion but i still do feel for the club and the fans. I can''t understand why the administrators forced the sale of so many players. How is leaving the club so few players to play with going to help their cause? Its all a load of cr@p

shut the hell up mcveigh was a quality player for us at times, never given ebough credit he deserved.. or the games.. hardly gonna just hang his boots up if luton only got 16 players... get a grip some people on here just give stick for the sake of it...

I don''t like to agree with any poster who chooses the name of "Ipswichrscum", but I happen to agree that McVeigh, at his peak, was an exceptional player who could do the unexpected and win a match on his own. Some players are far more consistent, but consistent players often haven''t got the ability to turn a match in that way. I think supporters of most clubs - including Ipswich - are often too harsh on ex-players. They remember their last season, not when they were at their peak. But why this sudden sympathy for Luton? I don''t remember any offers to loan us players a few seasons back when we became insolvent.

[quote user="Wiggle"]I can''t understand why the administrators forced the sale of so many players. [/quote]Its their job to get the debters paid, not necessarily save the club

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]shut the hell up mcveigh was a quality player for us at times, never given ebough credit he deserved.. or the games.. hardly gonna just hang his boots up if luton only got 16 players... get a grip some people on here just give stick for the sake of it...[/quote]i agree he was a very good norwich player, but it dosnt look good if you cant start for luton when they only have 16 players available,i think mabey a lower league (2) club and he might get a sniff in, a shame to see him wasted

[quote user="The Blueness of Everything"]I don''t like to agree with any poster who chooses the name of "Ipswichrscum", but I happen to agree that McVeigh, at his peak, was an exceptional player who could do the unexpected and win a match on his own. Some players are far more consistent, but consistent players often haven''t got the ability to turn a match in that way. I think supporters of most clubs - including Ipswich - are often too harsh on ex-players. They remember their last season, not when they were at their peak. But why this sudden sympathy for Luton? I don''t remember any offers to loan us players a few seasons back when we became insolvent.[/quote]

I don''t remember you losing any points either !!

[quote user=Wiggle]Its a bit of a silly suggestion but i still do feel for the club and the fans. I can''t understand why the administrators forced the sale of so many players. How is leaving the club so few players to play with going to help their cause? Its all a load of cr@p[/quote]

How would you feel if Luton owed you a couple of grand and the administrator turned down cash for a player that could have been used to pay what you were owed?

The administrators job is to help the creditors, many of which are small businesses operating on a shoestring, not to help Luton stay in League 1.