we8wba

chaplow gone to pne

read chaplow gone to pne, would been good player for you guys

think 1.25m bit pricey though seems he done squat for baggies

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Heard/read somewhere that he was homesick.  Burnley/Preston not too far apart...Great player, just goes to show how much better you can perform when you are happy.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]We''re doing ok for midfielders at the moment.   Would be a good player for Wolves after what I saw of their midfielders, very poor.

pne preparing 600k for jay bothroyd and all now

as to our midfield we missing kightly, got centre mid right wing, striker left wing so thats our problem area

i could say how we dominated your midfield at our place though to.

one week they great next they poor

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

We''re doing ok for midfielders at the moment.   Would be a good player for Wolves after what I saw of their midfielders, very poor.
[/quote]

Wolves midfielders very poor???

So are Kightly and Olafinjana not two of the most respected midfielders in the Championship then???

I can''t really see that we have any midfielders that are as highly rated.

Why bother posting such uneducated dross???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Duffman"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

We''re doing ok for midfielders at the moment.   Would be a good player for Wolves after what I saw of their midfielders, very poor.
[/quote]

So are Kightly and Olafinjana not two of the most respected midfielders in the Championship then???

[/quote]

Well Smudger.....Kightly didnt even play at Carrow Road and Olafinjana is the next Dickson Etuhu, lots of strengh but cant pick a pass out and generally added nothing to their team (this is my opinion from when they came to Carrow Road).   Of course, you would have seen this for yourself if you actually attended games.

Why bother posting such idiotic dross, huh ?

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Duffman"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well Smudger.....Kightly didnt even play at Carrow Road and Olafinjana is the next Dickson Etuhu, lots of strengh but cant pick a pass out and generally added nothing to their team (this is my opinion from when they came to Carrow Road).   Of course, you would have seen this for yourself if you actually attended games.

[/quote]

So they are not two of the most sought after midfielders in the Championship then???

If you want to base your opinions of players on one game then you my friend are the idiot.

Bristol Rovers matched Fulham over one game on Saturday, Bury matched us, Havant matched Swansea, Luton matched Liverpool, Huddersfield beat Birmingham and Coventry thumped Blackburn 4-1.

What is your point exactly?

Are you trying to claim that any of our current midfield are better than the two sought after Wolves players that I mention?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Duffman"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So they are not two of the most sought after midfielders in the Championship then???

If you want to base your opinions of players on one game then you my friend are the idiot.

Bristol Rovers matched Fulham over one game on Saturday, Bury matched us, Havant matched Swansea, Luton matched Liverpool, Huddersfield beat Birmingham and Coventry thumped Blackburn 4-1.

What is your point exactly?

Are you trying to claim that any of our current midfield are better than the two sought after Wolves players that I mention?

[/quote]

Silence is Golden!!!

Maybe you lot can call me a Wolves fan too now???

Oh, Im sorry.  I dont spend every minute on these message boards so your response fell on death ears, until you craved some attetion so much that you just had to add something else.Olafinjana is a one of the most sought after midfielders in the Championship?  I have at least seen him play a few times, what exactly are you basing your theory on?     Is he constantly linked to a premiership move?   Did he appear in WE8WBA''s team of the season so far ? (keeping in mind he see''s the guy play every week)   So come on, tell me some reasons why Olafinjana is one of the hottest midfielders in this league?  Kightly doesnt even come into this argument, the thread is about central midfielders.

this smudger is best poster.

kightly best right winger in our league end of

he is to good for that and its not coincedence we were 3rd when he got injured and look where we are now.

he will be gone in summer if not jan next year. hell manutd tried pinch him off us, he not their quality i admit but he get in those midtable teams easy

as for seyi pullonpajamas he is also clearly missed with our pethetic midfield performance on sat, reading, bolton, birmingham and boro made enquires so this clearly shows his potential, just sometimes he goes wondering in a game