Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Mark Fotheringham

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]there just posted the message with the google spell check
[/quote]Well done GP and yes, Fozzy is turning into an excellent player for us and I think he''ll be a big, big player over the next few years.

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I think some people on this board are a joke. i am a script-writer and so I hold the art of English closely to my heart  but to be picking up on minor spelling mistakes by one person is absolutely crazy. This person obviously is very aware of his spelling and to carry on pulling him up on his mis-spellings is simply bullying. This is an area for debate and conversation where, as i see it, as long as you understand the point they are putting across then their grammar should not matter. Please think about what you are saying, this board is becoming more like a playground everyday. I am sorry GP, the stick you have recieved is unbelievable[/quote]Ha ha ha, oh my lord, what drivel. People are purely just having laugh at GP''s spelling on his post, i for one mean no harm, its just good natured banter as i see it, there''s no playground bullying going on, and if you think there is then perhaps you need to have a word with yourself? perhaps you were bullied at school and are a little sensitive, boo hoo, go tell the teacher.Im sure Ginger Pele isnt crying into his coco pops at people having a laugh at his spelling.

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I think some people on this board are a joke. i am a script-writer and so I hold the art of English closely to my heart  but to be picking up on minor spelling mistakes by one person is absolutely crazy. This person obviously is very aware of his spelling and to carry on pulling him up on his mis-spellings is simply bullying. This is an area for debate and conversation where, as i see it, as long as you understand the point they are putting across then their grammar should not matter. Please think about what you are saying, this board is becoming more like a playground everyday. I am sorry GP, the stick you have recieved is unbelievable
[/quote]

Well said mate, I hate stuff like that, if I wanted my spelling checked or I wanted to check peoples spelling, then I would go on an American spelling chatroom for teenagers etc. My spelling is pretty is bad, but too be honest, I couldn''t care and I can''t be arsed to spell check as well.

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I think some people on this board are a joke. i am a script-writer and so I hold the art of English closely to my heart  but to be picking up on minor spelling mistakes by one person is absolutely crazy. This person obviously is very aware of his spelling and to carry on pulling him up on his mis-spellings is simply bullying. This is an area for debate and conversation where, as i see it, as long as you understand the point they are putting across then their grammar should not matter. Please think about what you are saying, this board is becoming more like a playground everyday. I am sorry GP, the stick you have recieved is unbelievable
[/quote]

Your not wrong mate.

Some very small minded people on here.

[Ha ha ha, oh my lord, what drivel. People are purely just having laugh at GP''s spelling on his post, i for one mean no harm, its just good natured banter as i see it, there''s no playground bullying going on, and if you think there is then perhaps you need to have a word with yourself? perhaps you were bullied at school and are a little sensitive, boo hoo, go tell the teacher.]

I''m suggesting you think about your actions. I have no care about my spelling and anyone can mock me with it but it is obvious he is concerned about it. Many people are seriously bullied at school for Dyslexia and i think you should think about the effect you can have on the younger posters. From his replies it obvious you did offend him. You can mock me all you want but it was obvious from his post that he is sensitive about his writing so just think about what you pick up on

[quote user="BarclayMan artist formerly known as BarclayBoy"][quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I think some people on this board are a joke. i am a script-writer and so I hold the art of English closely to my heart  but to be picking up on minor spelling mistakes by one person is absolutely crazy. This person obviously is very aware of his spelling and to carry on pulling him up on his mis-spellings is simply bullying. This is an area for debate and conversation where, as i see it, as long as you understand the point they are putting across then their grammar should not matter. Please think about what you are saying, this board is becoming more like a playground everyday. I am sorry GP, the stick you have recieved is unbelievable

Ha ha ha, oh my lord, what drivel. People are purely just having laugh at GP''s spelling on his post, i for one mean no harm, its just good natured banter as i see it, there''s no playground bullying going on, and if you think there is then perhaps you need to have a word with yourself? perhaps you were bullied at school and are a little sensitive, boo hoo, go tell the teacher.Im sure Ginger Pele isnt crying into his coco pops at people having a laugh at his spelling.[/quote][/quote]Barclay man if it was up to me people like you would be banned from

this forum. i cnt believe you are so pathetic as to highlight MJDP''s

spelling errors, in a post where he was sticking up for someone. what

your doing is bullying plain and simple and it is pathetic. you are

pathetic. when someone tries to stick up for the man, you shoot him

down. you are a pathetic individual. "Im sure Ginger Pele isnt

crying into his coco pops at people having a laugh at his spelling." -

this is one of the most patronising comments i have read on this forum

in a long time. i think that the admins should get involved in this as

i am offended by the way you are acting. the last thing i would want is

for ginger to be upset about this, but it doesnt just offend him, it

can offend others. i will be complaining to the admins about you, and i

would like to try to encourage everyone else on this forum to stick to

the topic at hand. i am fed up of coming onto this forum, seeing what

could be an interesting post WRECKED by immature posters who are

obviously brave when they have a computer and internet connection

between them and everyone else on this forum. its truly pathetic. admins take note.keep posting GP. i think you have raised some interesting points in your original post. i would like to apologise for the way some idiots have been acting, but i like your posts and would like to see you go over the 1000 post barrier!

[quote user="the son of doc"]
Barclay man if it was up to me people like you would be banned from this forum. i cnt believe you are so pathetic as to highlight MJDP''s spelling errors, in a post where he was sticking up for someone. what your doing is bullying plain and simple and it is pathetic. you are pathetic. when someone tries to stick up for the man, you shoot him down. you are a pathetic individual.

"Im sure Ginger Pele isnt crying into his coco pops at people having a laugh at his spelling." - this is one of the most patronising comments i have read on this forum in a long time. i think that the admins should get involved in this as i am offended by the way you are acting. the last thing i would want is for ginger to be upset about this, but it doesnt just offend him, it can offend others. i will be complaining to the admins about you, and i would like to try to encourage everyone else on this forum to stick to the topic at hand. i am fed up of coming onto this forum, seeing what could be an interesting post WRECKED by immature posters who are obviously brave when they have a computer and internet connection between them and everyone else on this forum.

its truly pathetic.

admins take note.

keep posting GP. i think you have raised some interesting points in your original post. i would like to apologise for the way some idiots have been acting, but i like your posts and would like to see you go over the 1000 post barrier!
[/quote]

Son of Doc,
Don''t forget i should always be I and each sentence should start with a capital letter. You might also try using apostrophes where appropriate, in words such as it''s and doesn''t. I hope this helps.[;)]

Thank you for the support, and i am amazed at every one being positive on the Fozzy subject, there are at least 4 people near me at the games who don''t like him, and think he is poor.Glad he is so popular, he deserves it :D.

Back on topic, I beleve the proof of the pudding was wen we plaid Wolves.

We badly lacked someone in the middle of the park who cood hold on to the ball and pick a pass. Fozzy is that man, and he makes us tick.

Good on him for proving his value. Most now accept he was a good piece of bisness and diserves a new contract in the summer.

[:D]

[quote user="Alex"]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]I know what your thinking, its old ginger back with his lack of spelling ability, but i have checked this post,

Mark Fotheringham or Fozzy, came to Norwich on a free (or very cheap), he did not make the best of starts at the club, and was not pushing for a place, his best game under grant was the game he got injured in for three months .
After Reoder was appionted Fozzy made his return to the team, and took the captin''s armband, and since then i dont belive we have lost with fozzy in the team.

He is often open for a pass, he makes room for himself, there for giving him time to look around for options while on the ball. He is a good pass of the ball, and normally is very accurate,
Fozzy has showed he can alos look for goal, and is very good at corners, as we have scored from 2/3 at least since fozzy has started taking them.
If fozzy is not as good with passing or tackling, he is still being very determinded, and leading the team in a very mature manor.

Alough he is not the best player he will be very impotant in the next two or three seasons, and shouldnot be jerred or made a mockery of in the worst of preformaces, he should recive critisisim in a poor game, but he needs to be treated well and become a norwich legend.

OTBC

(sorry if there are any mistakes i couldnt see any obvious ones )
[/quote]

Mark Fotheringham was another player who was slated as crap before the likes of Smudger etc had even seen him play (and aren''t likely to). But now he''s fit it''s clear our optimism was founded. We got derided when we started calling him ''Fozzy'' shortly after his arrival but who''s laughing now?. However, the player that i''m most surprised didn''t become a success here was Brellier, i thought he''d be excellent in the Championship at least. I guess you never can tell.

[/quote]

He is crap... the crap captain of the worst City side in 50 years who tonight lost at the mighty Bury.

Yes we may of reached the dizzy heights of 18th place and yes that may make the easily pleased of you dance with delight.

But it does take just a little bit more than that to get me excited about a particular player.

While we have the chance of signing a decent player for the first time in ages the board will get away with it yet again while you and many others sit around making yet more excuses for them.

Fozzy is crap... both him and the Doc will never play in a team that challenges for a play in a team that challenges for a place in the top 6... poor Championship players is what they are at best.

Keep applauding like a seal won''t you???  Delia may throw you another Sprat before she hauls in her transfer net with holes in!!!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Too many times for me Fotheringham looks like he couldn''t pass an enema! One game in 5 does not a player make.[/quote]im afraid he plays better than that my friend, even if he is not top notch, he still gets the team going, and apart from that silly result last night, i dont hink we have lost when fozzy is playing (not counting grants games, )

[quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Too many times for me Fotheringham looks like he couldn''t pass an enema! One game in 5 does not a player make.[/quote]
im afraid he plays better than that my friend, even if he is not top notch, he still gets the team going, and apart from that silly result last night, i dont hink we have lost when fozzy is playing (not counting grants games, )
[/quote]

He played against Stoke when we lost.