Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Mark Fotheringham

I know what your thinking, its old ginger back with his lack of spelling ability, but i have checked this post,Mark Fotheringham or Fozzy, came to Norwich on a free (or very cheap), he did not make the best of starts at the club, and was not pushing for a place, his best game under grant was the game he got injured in for three months . After Reoder was appionted Fozzy made his return to the team, and took the captin''s armband, and since then i dont belive we have lost with fozzy in the team.He is often open for a pass, he makes room for himself, there for giving him time to look around for options while on the ball. He is a good pass of the ball, and normally is very accurate,Fozzy has showed he can alos look for goal, and is very good at corners, as we have scored from 2/3 at least since fozzy has started taking them.If fozzy is not as good with passing or tackling, he is still being very determinded, and leading the team in a very mature manor.Alough he is not the best player he will be very impotant in the next two or three seasons, and shouldnot be jerred or made a mockery of in the worst of preformaces, he should recive critisisim in a poor game, but he needs to be treated well and become a norwich legend.OTBC

(sorry if there are any mistakes i couldnt see any obvious ones )

knowing the "sports scientist"apparantly fozzy is the fittest player in the club and runs circles around everyone.i have an allegiance to celtic admittedly and for a while the fans always thought he was 1 that got away.he as a history of european football and scottish grit. he has always impressed me as a playerand i hope he gets his new contract as he loves it here

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]I know what your thinking, its old ginger back with his lack of spelling ability, but i have checked this post,

Mark Fotheringham or Fozzy, came to Norwich on a free (or very cheap), he did not make the best of starts at the club, and was not pushing for a place, his best game under grant was the game he got injured in for three months .
After Reoder was appionted Fozzy made his return to the team, and took the captin''s armband, and since then i dont belive we have lost with fozzy in the team.

He is often open for a pass, he makes room for himself, there for giving him time to look around for options while on the ball. He is a good pass of the ball, and normally is very accurate,
Fozzy has showed he can alos look for goal, and is very good at corners, as we have scored from 2/3 at least since fozzy has started taking them.
If fozzy is not as good with passing or tackling, he is still being very determinded, and leading the team in a very mature manor.

Alough he is not the best player he will be very impotant in the next two or three seasons, and shouldnot be jerred or made a mockery of in the worst of preformaces, he should recive critisisim in a poor game, but he needs to be treated well and become a norwich legend.

OTBC

[/quote]

Mark Fotheringham was another player who was slated as crap before the likes of Smudger etc had even seen him play (and aren''t likely to). But now he''s fit it''s clear our optimism was founded. We got derided when we started calling him ''Fozzy'' shortly after his arrival but who''s laughing now?. However, the player that i''m most surprised didn''t become a success here was Brellier, i thought he''d be excellent in the Championship at least. I guess you never can tell.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]I know what your thinking, its old ginger back with his lack of spelling ability, but i have checked this post,

Mark Fotheringham or Fozzy, came to Norwich on a free (or very cheap), he did not make the best of starts at the club, and was not pushing for a place, his best game under grant was the game he got injured in for three months .
After Reoder was appionted Fozzy made his return to the team, and took the captin''s armband, and since then i dont belive we have lost with fozzy in the team.

He is often open for a pass, he makes room for himself, there for giving him time to look around for options while on the ball. He is a good pass of the ball, and normally is very accurate,
Fozzy has showed he can alos?? look for goal, and is very good at corners, as we have scored from 2/3 at least since fozzy has started taking them.
If fozzy is not as good with passing or tackling, he is still being very determinded, and leading the team in a very mature manor.

Alough he is not the best player he will be very impotant in the next two or three seasons, and should not be jerred or made a mockery of in the worst of preformaces, he should recive critisisim in a poor game, but he needs to be treated well and become a norwich legend.

OTBC

[/quote]

I bolded all your spelling mistakes, only to help you, not to take the pee like some people on here.

Yes, Fozzy is turning out to be a great buy.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]

[/quote]

Have to agree. Was really struck at Barnsley yesterday how he would often hold the ball and have a look around before picking out a decent pass. I think the fact that Roeder has chosen chosen him as captain speaks volumes.

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]I know what your thinking, its old ginger back with his lack of spelling ability, but i have checked this post,Mark Fotheringham or Fozzy, came to Norwich on a free (or very cheap), he did not make the best of starts at the club, and was not pushing for a place, his best game under grant was the game he got injured in for three months . After Reoder was appionted Fozzy made his return to the team, and took the captin''s armband, and since then i dont belive we have lost with fozzy in the team.He is often open for a pass, he makes room for himself, there for giving him time to look around for options while on the ball. He is a good pass of the ball, and normally is very accurate,Fozzy has showed he can alos?? look for goal, and is very good at corners, as we have scored from 2/3 at least since fozzy has started taking them.If fozzy is not as good with passing or tackling, he is still being very determinded, and leading the team in a very mature manor.Alough he is not the best player he will be very impotant in the next two or three seasons, and should not be jerred or made a mockery of in the worst of preformaces, he should recive critisisim in a poor game, but he needs to be treated well and become a norwich legend.OTBC

(sorry if there are any mistakes i couldnt see any obvious ones )[/quote]

I bolded all your spelling mistakes, only to help you, not to take the pee like some people on here.

Yes, Fozzy is turning out to be a great buy.

[/quote]you missed a couple Neg!! poor old illiterate Ginger Pele, haha...

[quote user="Nuff Said"]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]

[/quote]

Have to agree. Was really struck at Barnsley yesterday how he would often hold the ball and have a look around before picking out a decent pass. I think the fact that Roeder has chosen chosen him as captain speaks volumes.

[/quote]

He is a confident player, something we didn''t have with Robinson/Etuhu/Safri/Jarrett etc. He has always been that way. The difference is he shows for the ball because he isn''t afraid to receive it, he passes the ball because he isn''t afraid of loosing it. Likewise with Russell and Patterson and Safri when in his early NCFC days. We have quite a few naturally confident players now who don''t need to be coaxed by the crowd or any of the other excuses we used to get. They now go out and are on the front foot rather than looking like Bamby on the M25 during rush hour.

Alough he is not the best player he will be very impotant in the next two or three seasons,

[/quote]

I thinkthe spelling is:  impotent

Seems he is now our most influential player now safri has left;  I think we have only won one game without him playing (Palace?)  

And given his regular absence (likes safri) cover for him is needed (player in central midfield who wants the ball and can bring others into play) to ensure we keep our recent momentum going

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]barclay man why are you so pathetic, i bet your mum comes and checks your posts for you
[/quote]

He did miss out a couple of capital letters though...

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]barclay man why are you so pathetic, i bet your mum comes and checks your posts for you[/quote]She does actually, shall i get her to check yours?

From the couple of minutes of highlights I''ve got to see (and of course listening to the game as it happened) it sounds like Fozzy is improving every match. Some of his passing and movenment looked (sounded) superb!

And yeah - it is good to see - one of the players that was considered worthless when we got him having come from a bunch of nobody''s - for free (must be worthless!) and then struggled for a long time, before proving us all wrong!

Nice one Fozzy!

[quote user="yellow hammer"]

Alough he is not the best player he will be very impotant in the next two or three seasons,(sorry if there are any mistakes i couldnt see any obvious ones )

[/quote]

[/quote]i think he will be an important player????

[quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Nuff Said"]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]He is often open for a pass, he makes room for himself, there for giving him time to look around for options while on the ball. He is a good pass of the ball, and normally is very accurate,[/quote]

[/quote]

He is a confident player, something we didn''t have with Robinson/Etuhu/Safri/Jarrett etc. He has always been that way. The difference is he shows for the ball because he isn''t afraid to receive it, he passes the ball because he isn''t afraid of loosing it. Likewise with Russell and Patterson and Safri when in his early NCFC days. We have quite a few naturally confident players now who don''t need to be coaxed by the crowd or any of the other excuses we used to get. They now go out and are on the front foot rather than looking like Bamby on the M25 during rush hour.

[/quote]There was a real contrast at Barnsley with Shackell who seemed to panic and pass the ball back to Marshall whether or not it was safe.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]

Alough he is not the best player he will be very impotant in the next two or three seasons,

[/quote]

[/quote]

sounds nasty... ball hit him in the knackers has it?

jas :)

The bit I like the most about all this, is back at the start of the season when we played Southampton and he came on, changing the flow of the game and we won. While some of us were singing his praises, some (Ill let you guess who) were still harping on about Safri being gone, and that Foz wasnt the answer.

HA HA

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]if it pleases you all i will not post here then, i was only trying to get to 1000 any way
[/quote]GP. Check your e-mails !

I think some people on this board are a joke. i am a script-writer and so I hold the art of English closely to my heart  but to be picking up on minor spelling mistakes by one person is absolutely crazy. This person obviously is very aware of his spelling and to carry on pulling him up on his mis-spellings is simply bullying. This is an area for debate and conversation where, as i see it, as long as you understand the point they are putting across then their grammar should not matter. Please think about what you are saying, this board is becoming more like a playground everyday. I am sorry GP, the stick you have recieved is unbelievable

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]if it pleases you all i will not post here then, i was only trying to get to 1000 any way[/quote]GP. Check your e-mails !

[/quote]why, and i cant atm becuase the program has mucked up

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]if it pleases you all i will not post here then, i was only trying to get to 1000 any way
[/quote]

It won''t please me if you stop posting. F**k ''em!

[quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]if it pleases you all i will not post here then, i was only trying to get to 1000 any way[/quote]GP. Check your e-mails !

[/quote]why, and i cant atm becuase the program has mucked up[/quote]Ok GP. Here''s roughly what it said. If you click on link........

http://toolbar.google.com/T4/intl/en-GB/index_pack.html?utm_campaign=enGB&utm_source=enGB-ha-emea-uk-google&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=google%20toolbar&tbbrand=GZAZ

......You can download the google toolbar from there. It''s free and safe. It  includes a spellchecker so after you have written your post simply click on the green arrow and all spelling mistakes will be highlighted. You then click on each mis-spelt word and the correct one will be offered. It''s easy and it''s free. Hope that helps. Lappinitup.[:)]

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I think some people on this board are a joke. i am a script-writer and so I hold the art of English closely to my heart  but to be picking up on minor spelling mistakes by one person is absolutely crazy. This person obviously is very aware of his spelling and to carry on pulling him up on his mis-spellings is simply bullying. This is an area for debate and conversation where, as i see it, as long as you understand the point they are putting across then their grammar should not matter. Please think about what you are saying, this board is becoming more like a playground everyday. I am sorry GP, the stick you have recieved is unbelievable
[/quote]

I couldnt agree more MJDP. GP is clearly conscious of this but people keep knocking him for it. Bloody ridiculous. Keep posting GP, dont let the fools get you down.

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I think some people on this board are a joke. i am a script-writer and so I hold the art of English closely to my heart  but to be picking up on minor spelling mistakes by one person is absolutely crazy. This person obviously is very aware of his spelling and to carry on pulling him up on his mis-spellings is simply bullying. This is an area for debate and conversation where, as i see it, as long as you understand the point they are putting across then their grammar should not matter. Please think about what you are saying, this board is becoming more like a playground everyday. I am sorry GP, the stick you have recieved is unbelievable
[/quote]

I before E, except after C.[:P]

I know what your thinking, its old ginger back with his lack of

spelling ability, but i have checked this post,Mark

Fotheringham or Fozzy, came to Norwich on a free (or very cheap), he

did not make the best of starts at the club, and was not pushing for a

place, his best game under grant was the game he got injured in for

three months . After Roeder was appointed Fozzy made his return to

the team, and took the captain''s armband, and since then i don''t believe

we have lost with fozzy in the team.He is often open for a

pass, he makes room for himself, there for giving him time to look

around for options while on the ball. He is a good pass of the ball,