Sign in to follow this  
ca

Bury v Norwich Match Thread

The Pink''un says we''re losing 2-1

What game are they listening to ??

"Norwich trailed 2-1 with 30 minutes to go as league two Bury''s Andy Bishop knocked in the home side''s second".

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Wiggle"]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]For some reason my Audio Commentary from Canaries World is not aquiring the license properly.  Sounds like a good game to be missing....  Is Doc really hurt? [/quote]

Not getting the license cos its not licensed to Canaries world. Check out http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.shtml?http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/norfolk.shtml 

[/quote]

I had the same problem but if you kill the ''Match Live'' window and retry it should be ok.  Worked for me!

[/quote]

Or don''t bother!

[quote user="Making Plans"]

"Norwich trailed 2-1 with 30 minutes to go as league two Bury''s Andy Bishop knocked in the home side''s second".

[/quote]

Ah, they''ve just corrected it - numpties

[quote user="Making Plans"]

[/quote]I think the rain drops must be playing havoc with Celia''s string and cans communication system.... looks correct now.I''d rather be losing 2-1 than 2-0...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well Im glad we are losing, sorry.  Maybe now we can concentrate on keeping the club in this league and not getting relegated.[/quote]

I agree with this in some respects but a good cup run can give us some confidence, money and a bit of publicity to interested players. How good is it gonna look to players that want to come to our club that were loosing 2-0 to a league 2 side. That will not attract them.

oh dear norwich, thats your unbeaten run over, yet before todays game i have people telling me that norwich''s current form is promotion form

er, don''t think so

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well Im glad we are losing, sorry.  Maybe now we can concentrate on keeping the club in this league and not getting relegated.[/quote]

I''m not. Losing a game of football is never something to be glad about.

We won''t get relegated. We should have gone out strong tonight and finished the chances we didn''t in the first game against Bury.

wondered how long it would be before we got the good old quote " we can concentrate on the league" utter b******s, we should hammer these teams but we still have too much crap in our squad who aint up for the horrible winter nights, and as for pattison being like neilsen, i mentioned that a few weeks ago when he hadnt signed his contract. glenn will ship a few more out now i hope like jarvis, martin etc and the board had better back him, although they probably think weve turned the corner knowing them, and maybe the dingbats who think we will get to the play offs will ahve a reality check too!!! RANT OVER!

806 F**ked off drivers on the roads tonight then. Expect alot of accidents especially in this weather lol

[quote user="GJP"]

We won''t get relegated. We should have gone out strong tonight and finished the chances we didn''t in the first game against Bury.

[/quote]

i cant help but think this is how roeder is thinking... i dont think he is bothered about the cup with the position we are in, i think hes looking to keep players fresh for the league without added cup games. dont agree with it, takes the ''magic of the cup'' away totally..

800 city fans make the long trip, including 300 cash payers on the night - on a rain sodden night, up north to a league 2 side.  what a support, that any club would be proud of - especially given our league position.  our supporters deserve prem football - make no mistake - we''ve the support of a top, top club. 

[quote user="Wiggle"]

I agree with this in some respects but a good cup run can give us some confidence, money and a bit of publicity to interested players. How good is it gonna look to players that want to come to our club that were loosing 2-0 to a league 2 side. That will not attract them.

[/quote]

I don''t think that if we''d have won 6-0 tonight it would attract players to NCFC anymore than normal to be fair.  I think the priority for the club right now is making sure we do not get relegated, and if that means losing in the FA cup then sobeit.

If we were to get relegated then there would be even less chance of NCFC attracting good players.

To be fair NCFC wasn''t exactly an exciting prospect when GR agreed to come to us, why?  he likes a challenge.  Some players might be of the same mindset, especially if the money looks good [:D]

Players have thrown it away for whatever reason, can''t turn back time, moving forward is the only way to go.

My heart goes out to the travelling fans, who once again have been let down by the squad of players.

Have we had many shots, just looked though the text on BBC and cant see much attacking playand baldyboy, i agree with you to some extent, it is a game we should have won easily, but league is more important

[quote user="baldyboy"]wondered how long it would be before we got the good old quote " we can concentrate on the league" utter b******s, we should hammer these teams but we still have too much crap in our squad who aint up for the horrible winter nights, and as for pattison being like neilsen, i mentioned that a few weeks ago when he hadnt signed his contract. glenn will ship a few more out now i hope like jarvis, martin etc and the board had better back him, although they probably think weve turned the corner knowing them, and maybe the dingbats who think we will get to the play offs will ahve a reality check too!!! RANT OVER![/quote]

agreed!

jas :)

Its better than losing in the league, but we should be rolling over teams like this, and there isnt any excuses, given our performance against Barnsley last Saturday.

Its fun to win, its horrible to lose.

"Every Dog has its day"........ Bulldog Bury have snatched and are burying the bones of an abysmal performing poodle - called Norwich.[N][|-)]

[quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

i cant help but think this is how roeder is thinking... i dont think he is bothered about the cup with the position we are in, i think hes looking to keep players fresh for the league without added cup games. dont agree with it, takes the ''magic of the cup'' away totally..

[/quote]

To be fair it''s how I would be thinking if I was a manager.

The magic of the cup has been taken away by most of the BIG prem clubs who only field their reserves.  The FA cup means nothing anymore IMO, it''s a sad thing.

[quote user="patrickhiggins"]What a bunch of wasters[/quote]

Calm down guys.  Surely everyone can see that this is Glenda giving fringe players the opportunity to perform or face the consequences. 

Glen''s clearly bringing a few matters to a head and demonstrating to the board that the existing squad is not up to the job. 

I would rather he tinkers in the cup than in the league.  It''s the travelling fans who have my sympathies.

[quote user="sam"]

oh dear norwich, thats your unbeaten run over, yet before todays game i have people telling me that norwich''s current form is promotion form

er, don''t think so

[/quote]What kind of form is 2 points per game then? Relegation?