Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

New three-year deal for Shackell

[link]http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/Story.asp?Brand=PINKUNonline&Category=Norwich&ItemId=NOED08+Jun+2004+12%3A00%3A32%3A117[/link]

I know he was poor at Palace, but I thought he was amazing before that and a really good prospect for the future. Good work Nigel!

Great news for the club and the player. Shackell looks like a good prospect and hopefully will get a few games this season to help his development. However, hoping that Worthy will bring in an experienced defender......what does anyone know of this Laursen guy from Celtic?

Yeah good luck Jason a good signing and well worth a punt by the club.

Glad to see they havn''t make the Llewellyn 4 year deal mistake again though.

Think he deserves it, and it gives City the option of monitoring his progress and see how he develops...

Lubberley Jubberly!. Deh boy will du gud! U mark me Wurdz!!! E iz gonna be deh Biz!!!

"Sorry," I''ve just come off the NCFC "official" message board.... :~(

Should read:

I am awfully pleased, this young chap will perform admirably, and I''m positively certain of that!. He will become the experienced model professional, in the heart of our rock solid defence.

Only joking! (in case anyone else uses the NCFC message board) it''s just that some of the posters on there, make it quite difficult for "Non-Hip" dudes like me, to grasp what the fluke they''re on about?... ;~)