Sign in to follow this  
Cheerio

We're just like Real Madrid

Saw them get dumped out of the Spanish cup by Mallorca last night. Cant remember seeing such a one sided game (unless you count the half I saw MK v Barnet last week), should have been about 17-1..... ended up 0-1Thats why footballs so great ...... at least we''ll be mentioned again in someones FA Cup historyWell done Bury, good luck against Saints

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]Saw them get dumped out of the Spanish cup by Mallorca last night. Cant remember seeing such a one sided game (unless you count the half I saw MK v Barnet last week), should have been about 17-1..... ended up 0-1

Thats why footballs so great ...... at least we''ll be mentioned again in someones FA Cup history

Well done Bury, good luck against Saints
[/quote]

Well said, that is what is great about cup competitions. And no, I''m not glad we lost, All dots, I just don''t intend to get hysterical over one no show in a mud bath. 

im not taking piss here

but wolves v norwich early on the season was very very one sided. you had one shot and almost took out corner flag and we should done you 8-0 if we wernt so crap in front of goal! your lucky you got away with that scoreline considering how both teams played. how time changes though!

While we are on the subject of the magic of cup competitions surely we should also give a nod to Havant and Waterloovile for their heriocs last night.  A minute from going out in the first match, then to hammer the pros in that manner in the replay - that is why the FA Cup still retains its status for me despite some Prem teams only putting their reserves out in the 3rd Round.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]While we are on the subject of the magic of cup competitions surely we should also give a nod to Havant and Waterloovile for their heriocs last night.  A minute from going out in the first match, then to hammer the pros in that manner in the replay - that is why the FA Cup still retains its status for me despite some Prem teams only putting their reserves out in the 3rd Round.[/quote]

And what about the BBC - all their publicity for the FA Cup is about the romance of the competition, the minnows v the the big boys, cup upsets, non league v Premiership etc etc. And what do they give us - Man City v W Ham (yawn).

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]Saw them get dumped out of the Spanish cup by Mallorca last night. Cant remember seeing such a one sided game (unless you count the half I saw MK v Barnet last week), should have been about 17-1..... ended up 0-1

Thats why footballs so great ...... at least we''ll be mentioned again in someones FA Cup history

Well done Bury, good luck against Saints
[/quote]

Well, we would be just like them if we''d hammered Bury and deserved to win. But we didn''t.

[quote user="we8wba"]

im not taking piss here

but wolves v norwich early on the season was very very one sided. you had one shot and almost took out corner flag and we should done you 8-0 if we wernt so crap in front of goal! your lucky you got away with that scoreline considering how both teams played. how time changes though!

[/quote]

What the hell has this got to do with the magic of the cup.  Sod all.....Keep it relevant

[quote user="Making Plans"]

And what about the BBC - all their publicity for the FA Cup is about the romance of the competition, the minnows v the the big boys, cup upsets, non league v Premiership etc etc. And what do they give us - Man City v W Ham (yawn).

[/quote]

I could not agree more, although to be fair to them they did show us against Tamworth last season.

[quote user="jimmy500"][quote user="we8wba"]

im not taking piss here

[/quote]

What the hell has this got to do with the magic of the cup.  Sod all.....Keep it relevant

[/quote]

he said one sided affairs he hasnt seen with norwich! one last note, agreed 2matches selected for television

probably both were the dullest games of the replays, yes you may say liverpool 5-0? but as soon they scored it was game over in my eyes

[quote user="we8wba"]

im not taking piss here

[/quote]

I was there, Wolves weren''t great that day, just we gave what must be the worst performance I''ve ever seen in my life.  We made you look good by are appaulingness (duno if thats a word) - but it was even worse than the 6-0 fulham defeat

[quote user="Making Plans"]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]While we are on the subject of the magic of cup competitions surely we should also give a nod to Havant and Waterloovile for their heriocs last night.  A minute from going out in the first match, then to hammer the pros in that manner in the replay - that is why the FA Cup still retains its status for me despite some Prem teams only putting their reserves out in the 3rd Round.[/quote]

[/quote]

And there unashamed advertising of E.ON, every other word is E.ON bla bla bla. I even heard the big eared Gary say about some team last week on MOTD, ''They have not won anything in EONS''