Sign in to follow this  
Scole Canary

Keegan rumoured to be after Clark

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="jimmy500"]

I am with you on this one MacP.  Andy Hughes, Dixon Etuhu, Ian Henderson, Chris Brown to a degree, Damian Francis a bit....there always has to be someone....Pathetic...

[/quote]

Please can you not bring up Hooves, Eboohoo, Henderson or Chris Brown again  I am trying to forget these idiots dismal performances for city

[/quote]

Was it you Andy Hughes punched?...hope so....

its a no-brainer for clarke - reconnection with old ties, family and professional - first team coach at newcastle V little ole narrrwich - multi-million pound squad - top international players to work with - top 6 prem ambition with budget to match, probably going north will double or triple his present salary.make no mistake - if the offer is genuine, right, the man will go - why would he turn it down - can''t see a rational reason why - maybe an emotional loyalty to roedy - but what about the chance to hook up with keegan??? are there any downsides??? he''ll hardly get booed by the snakepit next season, or the season after that, after that...............if its true - then he''s gone.......

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="jimmy500"]

I am with you on this one MacP.  Andy Hughes, Dixon Etuhu, Ian Henderson, Chris Brown to a degree, Damian Francis a bit....there always has to be someone....Pathetic...

[/quote]

Please can you not bring up Hooves, Eboohoo, Henderson or Chris Brown again  I am trying to forget these idiots dismal performances for city

[/quote]

Now "Foggie" you are such a lovely old boy , indeed the loveliest ever poster in all of Christendom, but as I have a fly squashed on my monitor  which is obscuring a word . Is this thread entitled "Keegan rumoured to be after Cluck"? [;)] arrdee. 

Clark is Newcastle mad, fan and all. 

Will he go back as first team coach?  I don''t know, will he leave a number 2 job here to be first team cach there? 

It''s all speculation at the mo, if he was being offered the number 2 job at the toon I would say yes.

I reckon that may just go to Shearer.  Some locals wanting Beardsley as first team coach, slight problem there, no one would be able to understand him! Also what experience does he have, seems to be more of an ambassador for NUFC, also likes shopping in Tesco.

Keegan, Shearer and Beardsley, too much of a dream perhaps

[quote user="Tom NCFC"][quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

He can have Pattison back!!

[/quote]

You complete fool, go away

[/quote]Oh Tom, sometimes i wonder about my fellow city supporters, made to feel an outsider even though i have supported my club for over 20 years.

I will not go away nor am i fool. You very much probably are.