Sign in to follow this  
Scole Canary

Keegan rumoured to be after Clark

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

He can have Pattison back!!

[/quote]So the Pattison bashing has commenced, a little later then I expected to be honest.   Fickle!

He can have Pattison back!!

[/quote]

Prat!!  Lets make him as welcome as Andy Hughes then, have idiots like you learned nothing.  Lets hope your 3rd post was your last if thats the best you can come up with.

Seems entirely possible to me, especially if Chris Coleman becomes Assistant Manager. There''s a Newcastle-Fulham-Newcastle axis that even our Glenn would struggle to compete with.

[quote user="Scole Canary"]Just listened to Sky Sports News, apparently one of the broadsheet papers are suggesting that Keegan wants to make Lee Clark 1st team coach. [/quote]

What he wants and what he gets are two totally different things lol [;)]

Jimmy500, why mention i only have 3 posts!?

The thing i worry about Pattison is he may think he is a almost certain starter in the team, he played out of his skin to come here and get his contract, since his move he has not looked anywhere near as good.

I just hope Glenn can get the best out of him on a regular basis. He can play much better and i''m sure he along with Hucks was summoned to the managers office this morning as 2of the players he was going to talk to.

I don''t think Keegan has made an approach yet, but my big fear is would Clark be tempted to make a swift return to Tyneside if the "Messiah" came calling? If he did decide to go back to St James'' Park, it would be slightly ridiculous having only just left about five minutes ago.

I don''t think Keegan will tempt him back, for a start if Newcastle don''t do well, he will be gone again.  I am certain that Clark wants stability in a job and with Keegan that''s not going to happen IMO.

The thing i worry about Pattison is he may think he is a almost certain starter in the team, he played out of his skin to come here and get his contract, since his move he has not looked anywhere near as good.

I just hope Glenn can get the best out of him on a regular basis. He can play much better and i''m sure he along with Hucks was summoned to the managers office this morning as 2of the players he was going to talk to.

[/quote]

Because you have annoyed me, and reading the whole thread a few others too.  The boy is a good tough little footballer.  He needs time to develop and get used to playing regular football at a much higher standard than he is used to.  He is a young bloke who can only get better in my opinion. 

Unfortunately people like you can make life hard for kids like him.  Lets not put the spoiler on this lad before he has even settled properly.  

[/quote]

Because its a lot more polite than suggesting that you seem as though you are about 3 years old. 

Ok MP, you are trying to be funny, well just teach me how to act grown up and tell me your opinions of Pattison then?

It was only a quircky little remark, suggesting he is not playing his best at the moment, hardly grabbing the mic and letting rip in the middle off a game in front of 25,000 fans, that would no doubt destroy his confidence. This wouldn''t.

let''s face facts - Pattison''s performances have got worse and worse after his first couple, when he was exceptional, up to Bury away, when he was pathetic and got subbed. I''ll bet he''s one of those to be called into the manager''s office for a "chat". He needs to improve and get back to the player we saw when he arrived here. Roeder will push him, I''m sure because his reputation rests on his own signings.

Ok MP, you are trying to be funny, well just teach me how to act grown up and tell me your opinions of Pattison then?

It was only a quircky little remark, suggesting he is not playing his best at the moment, hardly grabbing the mic and letting rip in the middle off a game in front of 25,000 fans, that would no doubt destroy his confidence. This wouldn''t.

[/quote]

Not trying to be funny, just expressing my opinion. I''m just sick of the permanent witch hunt that has to be directed at at least one of our players - I personally think that he is a hard working midfielder who is obviously difficult to play against for other teams. I personally don''t think that we''ve had a player like this since Holt and, unlike Holt he seems to have the skill to go with it. We haven''t lost a league game since he has been here but you want him to go back to Newcastle. Fair enough, thats your opinion and I''ve just expressed mine. Surprised really that you''ve let such a ''quirky little remark'' get to you. I''m ''hardly grabbing the mic and letting rip in the middle of a game in front of 25,000 fans'' am i? [;)]

That''s better. Ok fair point, i too think he is a great prospect but i just hope he continues to play like he did and he wasn''t just after a contract.

We all want every one of our players to go out there and give it their all, if they don''t there should be critism. I don''t really want him to go back to Newcastle, it was a joke after all & there is no witch hunt going on from my corner but he should have played better at Bury.

End of that. Anyway as for Clark, it''s just rumours. He won''t go so soon.

[quote user="jimmy500"]

I am with you on this one MacP.  Andy Hughes, Dixon Etuhu, Ian Henderson, Chris Brown to a degree, Damian Francis a bit....there always has to be someone....Pathetic...

[/quote]................but it''s the nature of the game, they (the players) are in that job knowing full well that thay do their job in front of 25,000 fans every week, if they slack, some fans will let it be known.

I personally have never been one of these fans that get on the players back, i loved Hughes & Francis.

Etuhu was bad one week, good the next. Players have bad games like we have a bad day at work or college but all us fans want is for players to care and give it their all. Not muc hto ask. Agree?

Me and my Girlfriend just got back from colney and Lee clark was not there the whole two hours we where there, also ched was not there (someone said he was back in manchester) and dion was not training (injury maybe) also a shef utd LB (cant remember his name, he was blonde and tall) was training with the squad and another goalie, it all maybe nothing..

Clark won''t go, he has only just signed here and he will only be offered a coaching job at newcastle were he is assistant manager here. no way sorry.

[quote user="Ncfc4life"]Me and my Girlfriend just got back from colney and Lee clark was not there the whole two hours we where there, also ched was not there (someone said he was back in manchester) and dion was not training (injury maybe) also a shef utd LB (cant remember his name, he was blonde and tall) was training with the squad and another goalie, it all maybe nothing..[/quote]

From what I remember DD trains with Aston Villa during the week to stay close to his family & comes to us before matchday.

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"][quote user="jimmy500"]

I am with you on this one MacP.  Andy Hughes, Dixon Etuhu, Ian Henderson, Chris Brown to a degree, Damian Francis a bit....there always has to be someone....Pathetic...

[/quote]................but it''s the nature of the game, they (the players) are in that job knowing full well that thay do their job in front of 25,000 fans every week, if they slack, some fans will let it be known.

I personally have never been one of these fans that get on the players back, i loved Hughes & Francis.

Etuhu was bad one week, good the next. Players have bad games like we have a bad day at work or college but all us fans want is for players to care and give it their all. Not muc hto ask. Agree?

[/quote]

We all want the players to perform out of their skins every week, its just not possible.  Andy Hughes got it exceptionally badly, what an asset his versatility would be to the squad this year.  Ian Henderson had it almost from day one, confidence shattered before he had even been given a proper chance.  Francis booed and hammered because his agent was trying to engineer a move for him, would he have stayed? Maybe not but did he deserve what he got.  You are also right Etuhu was inconsistent, but he only needed to make one mistake and everyone was on his back.

The point I am trying to make is that yes a bit of banter is OK, a bit of slating after a particularly bad performance or series of bad performances is perfectly OK.  Its the witch hunt that irritates the hell out of me. 

That''s better. Ok fair point, i too think he is a great prospect but i just hope he continues to play like he did and he wasn''t just after a contract.

We all want every one of our players to go out there and give it their all, if they don''t there should be critism. I don''t really want him to go back to Newcastle, it was a joke after all & there is no witch hunt going on from my corner but he should have played better at Bury.

End of that. Anyway as for Clark, it''s just rumours. He won''t go so soon.

[/quote]

Okey doke, lets kiss and make up. [:D] I intended no offence, just got on my wick that Pattison looked like being the next one on the list - as you say, we all want the same thing. I  apologise for my churlishness. [:D][;)]

[quote user="Ncfc4life"]Me and my Girlfriend just got back from colney and Lee clark was not there the whole two hours we where there, also ched was not there (someone said he was back in manchester) and dion was not training (injury maybe) also a shef utd LB (cant remember his name, he was blonde and tall) was training with the squad and another goalie, it all maybe nothing..[/quote]Goalie is reported, but who is the other guy?!?!?

[quote user="jimmy500"]

[/quote]

Please can you not bring up Hooves, Eboohoo, Henderson or Chris Brown again  I am trying to forget these idiots dismal performances for city

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"][quote user="jimmy500"]

[/quote]

It does seem to be a quite occurance at Norwich, that we have to find some to hate, either players, people here and all the time Delia and the board. He has not lived up to early performances, but I imagine that, erm can''t think of any excuses. Just needs to play better, we can love everybody and the world is a happy place.