Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

At least he knows!

Even if too many of you lot don''t!

Stuart Murdoch added: "I''m very pleased to be given the opportunity to get back into Championship football. I''ll be working for a very good club and manager and look forward to helping get Norwich City Football Club back into territory that it''s more familiar with."

Good start Stuart.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Stuart Murdoch added: "I''m very pleased to be given the opportunity to get back into Championship football. I''ll be working for a very good club and manager and look forward to helping get Norwich City Football Club back into territory that it''s more familiar with."

Good start Stuart.

OTBC

[/quote]

"Babes" you lovely old boy , there''s one charge  that can never be levelled at you ,Its that you are threadbare.[;)] arrdee.

yeah good luck stu - more prem ambition statements etc.  all good, but just talk unless its financed properly. unfortnately "territory that it''s more familiar with" - in recent years is the champs!!!i''m hoping roedy has got the city board upto to reality with what he needs to really bring prem football back to carra rd, and that he get''s an appropriate budget on that basis.   he''s got shot of the underperformers, now all city fans are waiting with anticipation for the 3/4 bodies he says he needs prior to window closing.OTBC

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Good start Stuart.

OTBC

[/quote]

"Babes" you lovely old boy , there''s one charge  that can never be levelled at you ,Its that you are threadbare.[;)] arrdee.

[/quote]

Well RD, seems I''ve got my pecker up the last couple of days or so. Must be those peppery bangers I was telling you about the other day!

I''m going to have some nutty one''s next.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Good start Stuart.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well RD, seems I''ve got my pecker up the last couple of days or so. Must be those peppery bangers I was telling you about the other day!

I''m going to have some nutty one''s next.

OTBC

[/quote]Please be careful Bly, it''s one thing walking about with your pecker up, but to walk around with an erect peppery pecker and spicy nuts as well is asking for trouble.

If you really must then please take an ice pack with you so you can cool off if need be.

Look like a good signing for us too, he has managed before. Wonder if he wanted him, one for the goalkeeping coach and two, for other football coaching stuff too, he has a quite well rounded coaching set up now, which I believe is a strong lineup, both Stevo and Clarko (as footballers would say) are very well thought off in the coaching circles, as is, as we are all aware, Mr Glen rodeo. Football being a fickle old world as it is, I''m happy at the moment and long may it continue.

Are we all happy now we have found out that Hollman wasn''t sacked by that wicked Doncaster in order to find a job for Lardy Brian Gunn? Wiz?? Anyone??? [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Are we all happy now we have found out that Hollman wasn''t sacked by that wicked Doncaster in order to find a job for Lardy Brian Gunn? Wiz?? Anyone??? [;)]

[/quote]

One word...................spin!.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

No, we''re all happy because Stuart has selected the right benchmarks for the club; those established under that wicked threesome of South, Watling & Chase purveyors of grand performances to the fans of Norwich City.

[:D]

OTBC

Are we still happy now the wicked board have paid off[au] another great goalkeeping coach in order to carry on with the tradition of  "jobs for the boys" [:|]

''Lardyboy Gunn'' Rides again? [:''(][um]