Sign in to follow this  
whack6

Whats the lastest on ameobi?

just wondering if any one heard anyhtin new? same goes for taylor. these two players would make such a huge diffrence to the side and the club!!!

The rumour I hear is that GR wanted Ameobi (good mates with Lee Clark) but Big Sam would not sell. Not sure what K K will think off him, hopefully he will off load him.

The facts are that you can''t afford Ameobi and thats why you have signed Cheddar as a cheap alternative!!

[quote user="clblue"]The facts are that you can''t afford Ameobi and thats why you have signed Cheddar as a cheap alternative!![/quote]

clblue, why are you so obsessed with our football club? You spend your time on various Norwich forums when you surely should be on your own! Ip****h FC really must be very boring!!

dont see the love for this guy, have i missed something, this is not a pop, just dont see what he has done, rather have Earnshaw back myself, he knows where the net is.

Not terribly sure myself as why we want him.  Roeder has worked with him before, which may explain the link.  He is also a different type of striker to Earnshaw, so its probably not an either or (at least for footballing reasons).

the fact is CLP@*K i wouldnt lower my eself to talk to you let alone ask you for your opinion, now jog on

nice to see your making all thise qualitie signing with that twelve million isnt it? your a joke

To Jesse Garon''s twin brother

He has to really as he is obviously one of the three sc*m fans who can use a pc. If he didn''t chat to us he would have a choice between web discussions with either Sheepshanks or the mayor of Ipswich (or do you have to be a city to have a mayor, can''t remember now).  [:)]

I reckon hes the sort of player Keegan will like, so the slight possibility there was of bringing him in, i feel has most definately gone.

[quote user="inch_high"]

Scumbag troll has awoken from his bin. Go back to sleep it''s not spring yet.

[/quote]Lol! I''m seeing bert from bert and earnie in sesame street - dirty blue thing sticking out from his bin!

The latest on Ameobi, is that he is training today, but will go buy some clothes, possible get asked by the best supporters in the world about KK, get bored, sign a few autograpghs, then trot of to a club to be in the VIP suite, pull some cheap bird, go home to his fake new money mansion, get up and play a reserve game. Come on Shola, join the Roedalution here, we can give you fnas, shops, fake manisions and lots of VIP clubs, you can take over from WLY as being the no 1 clubber in Norwich.

Back onto the original subject, if it was going to happen then the management changeover at Newcastle is obviously going to slow things down.  But hopefully the link between Roeder and Keegan will help.

I would personally prefer Ameobi to Earnshaw, striking options of Earnshaw, Cureton and Evans doesnt really show much variety does it?  Big Dion cannot keep going forever and we need a different type of striker to these little scrappers.

who gives a toss about literacy, this isn''t an english forum, its a football one, so if your so inteligent im sure you could make out the point i was making

[quote user="clblue"]The facts are that you can''t afford Ameobi and thats why you have signed Cheddar as a cheap alternative!![/quote]

HAHAHAHA - So far Norwich have made three loan signings or extensions and one permanent signing, letting four players go.The Blue and white scum have made ZERO loan signings, ZERO loan extensions, ZERO permanent signings and have let one player out on loan.What happened to your £12million CLscummer? Where''s your money gone, where''s your money gone.... Or have you now realised what we did pretty soon after the deal was announced, that you have been fleeced and are now paying £600 000 a year that you weren''t before, wiping out none of your debt by doing so, merely paying off the interest, and are paying that indefinitely. Ergo losing money that could have gone towards your debt.What have you gained so far from the "£12million"? NOTHING. Maybe you should face facts, you have less money than we do, we actually have assets, you have no cash, a council-owned ground, s**t fans.Before you start on your little "look at the table" tangent - we are 9points behind you. I would exchange 9points for our assets and fans anyday.We may not be able to afford Ameobi, we might be able to, we don''t know. Your lot certainly couldnt afford him, and even if you could afford him, you can''t attract players of that calibre anyway!! (Except the inspired signing that was a washed up, Finidi George!!)

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="clblue"]The facts are that you can''t afford Ameobi and thats why you have signed Cheddar as a cheap alternative!![/quote]

HAHAHAHA - So far Norwich have made three loan signings or extensions and one permanent signing, letting four players go.

The Blue and white scum have made ZERO loan signings, ZERO loan extensions, ZERO permanent signings and have let one player out on loan.

What happened to your £12million CLscummer? Where''s your money gone, where''s your money gone....

Or have you now realised what we did pretty soon after the deal was announced, that you have been fleeced and are now paying £600 000 a year that you weren''t before, wiping out none of your debt by doing so, merely paying off the interest, and are paying that indefinitely. Ergo losing money that could have gone towards your debt.

What have you gained so far from the "£12million"? NOTHING.

Maybe you should face facts, you have less money than we do, we actually have assets, you have no cash, a council-owned ground, s**t fans.

Before you start on your little "look at the table" tangent - we are 9points behind you. I would exchange 9points for our assets and fans anyday.

We may not be able to afford Ameobi, we might be able to, we don''t know. Your lot certainly couldnt afford him, and even if you could afford him, you can''t attract players of that calibre anyway!! (Except the inspired signing that was a washed up, Finidi George!!)

Agree with all of this and the reason why you cant attrct any big players with high calibre to your scummy little club is because you have jim "pirate" magilton as you manager who knows nothing or knowone unlike glenn roeder who knows lots of people and could attract lots of very good players to the club just you wait and see little boy

[/quote]

very very true m8 if norwich fans ever thought they cud afford ameobi then they are a bit deluded

[quote user="Adam_Newcastle91"]

very very true m8 if norwich fans ever thought they cud afford ameobi then they are a bit deluded

[/quote]

First we had one prick, now two.

[quote user="7rew"]Not terribly sure myself as why we want him.  Roeder has worked with him before, which may explain the link.  He is also a different type of striker to Earnshaw, so its probably not an either or (at least for footballing reasons).
[/quote]

Different? Presumably you mean he can play football rather than toss it off around the penalty area all afternoon.