Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet This Weekend.

Its Free Bet time you lovely old Free Bet fans , Its "Blahblahblah" In the chair , East Derehams sweetest son , well I hope It Is , I do have a picker limbering up on the sidelines If "Blah" fails to make It . Of course he will make It , I know he wants to take on Dixmar and Indeed take them to the cleaners .

Now come on you lovely City fans lets give "Blah" all the help we can .Make that one selection to help the club that we all love , Its your chance to support the Academy , your chance to win some money for them , remember Its not a gamble , we are not risking any money , Its all free , It wont cost you a penny , that''s the way to bet , well I suppose Its not even a bet when you look at It . Thanks to Dixmar Racing . Its just a chance for us to secure some money for our club . Billy Dixon Is leaning over backwards to help us , with those super odds he gives us .Why ? because he Is as big fan of Norwich City. I will talk to all you fans later . I will also be publishing the rota of the coming selectors , just to bring you all up to date . Cheers for now.[Y] arrdee.

Do I stand any chance of getting chosen arrdee?  

I predicted the Bury score last night correctly (see post on here).  But alas, yet again I feel it will be a waste of time me making any selections.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I predicted the Bury score last night correctly (see post on here).  But alas, yet again I feel it will be a waste of time me making any selections.

[/quote]NBS. I went about eight weeks before I had my first selection selected [:)] even though I had a run of seven correct selections unselected [:)]. Having recently been given the honour of selecting the final selections [:)] I now realise just how difficult it is and I can assure you the final selections selected [:)] are not made on the selectors preference for personal posters [:)] but simply his own selections based on his own personal knowledge of the selections selected [:)]

So please nbs, keep selecting and sooner or later your selections will be selected and then you will be one of a select few to help our club. Hope that helps. Lap.  [:D]

I was thinking about something that would improve our odds and result in a nicer payout, but basically we just need wins.  Won''t pay much, but Stevenage v. Droylsden   Home Win.

Going to do something against my own rules this week but I''m going for an away win.

Wrexham v MKDons.   Away win. Top vs bottom. It''s a no brainer really.

Good luck Blahblahblah.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

Of course you''ve got a chance. Arrdee gives everybody a chance.

Just put your name up and he''ll fit you in, but there''s a waiting list. Also make a "nap" selection for this week to be considered for the coupon. Dont beat yourself up if it''s a loser (we''ve all been there) and theres no finger pointing, Arrdee wont have it.

Good luck.

Well I''ll go 1 league up and go for Swansea v Port Vale. Home win. Top vs bottom (well second bottom).

Arrdee please could you tell me which week I''m down for picking ?, I know you had me down a few weeks ago but I can''t remember which week I was assigned to.

Now "Broad" It seems you have stolen my thunder , Its uncanny , you seemed to know what I was doing , I had an ulterior motive for making that selection last night ,I had planned to go back to that thread and entice the predictors onto the Free Bet pages , and Indeed snap the winner up and beg him to join us . But as Its my old mate,  I know I wont even have to ask, of course he will help arrdee and the Academy.

Now "Broad" If I could just ask "You will take it seriously wont you" now you are not going to talk about "Pig trotter stew" and taking it home In a satchel , then tipping Newcastle every week [;)] I am sure you will be a wonderful acquisition ,If you can just avoid these favorite subjects of yours . I do hope you have understood this message . always remember "Broad" you don''t know how special you are to me .[:D] arrdee.

Now here we are all you lovely old Pickers , the rota I promised you .If I could just say before that ,how proud you have made me feel . When this little boy use to go to bed and dream of helping his beloved team , He thought as a player , but that was not to be, I do thank God that I have been given this chance to give something back to my beloved club for what they have given me over the years, I do say a heartfelt thanks to you all , I do hope all you City fans enjoy the Free Bet and continue to do so . The rota is....

Jan-26th--------Norfolkchance1

Feb-2nd---------Fellas

"    9th---------7rew

"    16th--------Lucky green trainers.

"    23rd--------Pboro canary.

Mar-1st----------Yankee

"   8th----------Gentleman Jim.

Now If any of you that are on the list can''t make it just let me know please , no one will think the worst of you , especially me . I can always draught someone in as I have a backlog  of Pickers wanting to make the final selections . Talk to all you Pickers later.[Y] arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

Not to worry arrdee, I''m on board, and to give others a chance will refrain from making a selection this week.  I''ll be looking for 3 or 4 short odds games, with 1, maybe 2 games to make the prize worth having.

Over to you pickers, make the job difficult for me please with plenty of selections [:)]

MK Dons to beat wrexham away. I tipped Wrexham to lose last week as they havent won in 8 games or something along those lines, so up against the league leaders they should get stuffed

Home win for Tottenham vs Sunderland I reckon!

Spurs have been playing well as of late and Sunderland are still searching for their first away win of the season, accumulating only 2 points away in 11 games!

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... alright [Y]

Buddhaboy - see below how the Free Bet Thread works. This is how I explained it to FONCY. 

Basically you just forcast the result you feel is most likely to happen from the weekends football fixtures and post it on this thread. You will soon get the hang of it [Y]

The Pink Un Message Board Fee Bet Thread

Log on to the Pink Un Message Board to  find the Free Bet Thread that was set up by Ray Ducker to raise money for the Academy. It''s a totally free bet because it''s sponsored by Dixmar Racing who give the best odds every week in an attempt to maximise any winnings for the academy.

How It Works

Every Wednesday Ray starts the new weeks Free Bet Thread. The ''Pink Un Pickers'' then select their ''nap bets'' for the weekends football fixtures. On the Friday evening the nominated picker from Ray''s rota selects 5/6 results from the weeks picks. Ray then phones these through to Dixmar Racing and posts the bet and the odds on the Saturday lunchtime.

Have we won?

So far there have been 2 winning weeks which have won just under £90 for the academy. There have been plenty of near misses too and the ''Pink Un Pickers'' have had a lot of fun trying.

Want To Take Part?

Just register with the Pink Un Message Board and post on the thread. It''s as simple as that.

Inter-Milan to beat Parma.

While this is a Sunday game ( which means patiently waiting ) and no game is a dead cert, this has to be as close as it''s going to get this weekend. Inter-Milan has an excellent home record and goals differential record. Parma, on the other hand, have a very poor away record of only two ties recorded and have only scored 3 goals in 8 games.

birmingham v CHELSEA

away win for me - birmingham got there bit luck last week be very very tough to withstand top 4 side twice in 7days, although chelsea missing few stars they are boosted with 2 new signings. chelsea also being given the generous price of 4/6 (roughly) these odds cant be missed for a team fighting vs title vs team staving relegation and also brings few more pennies for the academy

chelsea away win

In the lines of the old canard:East Fife 5, Forfar 4.well not the score line, but the result - East Fife to beat Forfar at home.  Odds are 1/4 on East Fife, [12-1 on Forfar and 21/4 on a draw].  It is top v. bottom (52 pts from 21 plays 15 from 19.)

[quote user="7rew"]In the lines of the old canard:
East Fife 5, Forfar 4.

well not the score line, but the result - East Fife to beat Forfar at home.  Odds are 1/4 on East Fife, [12-1 on Forfar and 21/4 on a draw]. 

It is top v. bottom (52 pts from 21 plays 15 from 19.)
[/quote]

Yes 7rew I have been waiting for you with your East Fife .I was going to post to point you in the right direction .But I must never do that I realise . You may well have rebelled and picked Stranraer ,or even Barcelona . All winners I know Drew  , All is well with the world , as I drop off to sleep after that lovely dinner. Thanks  Ruth ..[Y] [|-) [S] arrdee.

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... alright [Y]

A couple of games from the Championship caught my eye tonight. Preston have looked in danger of dropping out all season Where as Stoke have consistently been top 6 material. And top of the Championship Chart WBA are at home to Cardiff and although the Welshman are recent Championship climbers themselves I think WBA will be too strong for them. My nap from these has to be WBA to beat Cardiff.

Sorry we8 m8[;)]

WBA V Cardiff  Home win.

Good luck Blahx3 [Y] I am positive that you are the man to add to the £90 we have already made for the academy........  Not ''arf [Y]

That''s right.... hold tight... stay bright [H]

Gotta say I fancy my local team for an away win this weekend, so it''s Peterborough to carry on the goal rush from mid-week and win away at inconsitent Barnet for me.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now here we are all you lovely old Pickers , the rota I promised you .

[/quote]

Arrdee - I would be delighted to try my hand on the week of 23rd Feb and it now has pride of place in my diary.