Sign in to follow this  
IRN-BRU

'Tiny' signing today

[quote user="Mal"]

lol - trust me I''m not into pulling plonkers!

Appreciate your lack of belief.  Though where would the forum be without rumours etc...  isn''t that what makes a forum fun ?  I won''t tell you its tomorrow, and as I say I''m a little beyond ''I told you so posts'' - it''s a football forum for gods sake, lets get a little perspective here. I could post what the hell I wanted as per the football rumours site but have far, far better things to do.   Nevertheless, Tiny will sign (lets be happy!). It will be announced when Cahill signs for Brum.  As Norwich supporters, lets just all hope this is sooner rather than later. Tiny is ready to sign but Brum won''t let him go until they have secured their man (Cahill - makes sense yes?). Any ''inside info'' is never going to be ''definate'' in the worl fo football until the signature is dry and it''s officially announced - else its always going to be speculation.

I have another name too, but will keep it to myself until it''s announced! I may post it on WOTB though - people a little more objective there!

By the way - forget the ''Huckerby hip story'' - he''s in talks with another club.

[/quote]

I bet you''re bull-sh**ing!

And PM me Mal... Ill share my other stuff with you.. not posted on here as yet.... and now it never will be..

The poster s who have attacked you have been hounding me... its the last time i post any info.. and thats a shame cos it was the first time I did...

If I ever have anymore...you WONT hear it on here promise..

Too many sad-acts with nothing interesting to say except to attack other people and question their integrity..

Maybe we should form another board for people who want to enjoy the buzz of this time of year... instead of those who utilise them for verbal combat and think its big and clever to put people down...

lol Mal! i admire ur persistence.. but u have basically changed ur story again... its gone now to Taylor signing Last thursday, to today, to "when Brum sign Cahill", what will it be tommorow I wonder... im guessing "taylor Might be signing"?

jas :)

[quote user="Mal"]

Maybe another one too if th ''Turners'' get their cheque book out.

[/quote]They did - you forget?

[quote user="Worcester Yellow"]

And PM me Mal... Ill share my other stuff with you.. not posted on here as yet.... and now it never will be..

The poster s who have attacked you have been hounding me... its the last time i post any info.. and thats a shame cos it was the first time I did...

Too many sad-acts with nothing interesting to say except to attack other people and question their integrity..

Maybe we should form another board for people who want to enjoy the buzz of this time of year... instead of those who utilise them for verbal combat and think its big and clever to put people down...

[/quote]

Don''t be put off by a few pratts WY. You keep on posting mate. Don''t forget there are plenty of us reading your posts without questioning every minor detail. Some of us do realise that real life doesn''t run like clockwork, as in football manager.

Personally, I''m happy to read any snippets, even if they don''t come to fruition.[:)]

[quote]Don''t be put off by a few pratts WY. You keep on posting mate. Don''t forget there are plenty of us reading your posts without questioning every minor detail. Some of us do realise that real life doesn''t run like clockwork, as in football manager.

Personally, I''m happy to read any snippets, even if they don''t come to fruition.[:)]

[/quote]

I thoroughly agree Infamy, it seems that some people would rather think badly of the people who run the club than think well of them.  Therefore, anything they do is met with scorn, and the same goes for any messenger with good news.  This is a shame.  I''m happy to hear that we''re being linked with players, especially after spending the summer before last waiting for signings to find Lee Croft was the only new face.  It would be a surprise for a new manager to not be able to bring in at least a couple of new faces in his first transfer window, but as others have said, we have to wait for ripples from the top to spread downwards before the players we want are released.

Patience is a virtue, in the mean-time enjoy the gossip, and if you don''t believe it, take it with a pinch of salt instead of hounding people off telling you anything in future.

[quote user="Worcester Yellow"]

[/quote]

Translation - "I''ll make stuff up, and if I get questioned about it, I''ll pick my ball up and go home."

Bye then.  There''s the door.

Its a shame, but the problem is that there are enough posts that turn out to be very wrong and in fairness to those who criticise its impossible to tell the genuine from the made up. Just part of the rich pageant that the internet brings us............

Just a line to say that according to the Birmingham FC website, Martin Taylor played for the reserves tonight  in the 2-1 win over Arsenal.

I havent gone anywhere Chops...

Cos it happened... and as you read the other post and replied you should have seen all the details are on there...

Did you not understand them ? Or do you have the 7 second memory of a goldfish?

Go read them again mate... I have answered all questions and proved credibility..

Oh look its Mr envy waving again... cos nothing happened to him today... or yesterday .. or last week... or last year etc

Mal & WC dont worry about it. I got shot at on here and WOTB for the Joe Lewis story, just take it with a pinch of salt. I know its hard waiting to say i told you so is worth the wait. Just a shame the Tommy Wright one fell thru,ha!

[quote user="Kenning"]Just a line to say that according to the Birmingham FC website, Martin Taylor played for the reserves tonight  in the 2-1 win over Arsenal.
[/quote]

That''s good, at least he''ll be match fit when he arrives.

[quote user="Mal"]''Tiny'' will sign today.[/quote]

Any more news for us Mal?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Mal"]''Tiny'' will sign today.[/quote]

Any more news for us Mal?

[/quote]

Well, the news I have heard is that he won''t be coming unless Brum get a replacement, the deal with Lazio for a new defender has fallen through.

When I mean I heard, what I mean to say is that it was on Rick Waghorns site and to be fair he is usually right. Dam, now if that is the case, lets get on and find different targets and not dwell on it or blame the board as I suspect that will be the case.

I just hope Glenn has a plan B because personally I think we should forget Taylor and move on. If the situation changes I''m sure his agent will be in touch!  We can''t afford to wait around for individual targets when a central defender and a striker must be bought in!

[quote user="Mal"]

He''s signing tomorrow by the way...

[/quote]

You said he was signing 5 days ago!

Has he walked here then?

Im getting fed up with this!

[quote user="Mal"]

''Constructive'' - a fine one to talk ''Mister Chops''.

[/quote]

I will be very happy if that happens [:D]

I''m pretty confident he will eventually sign and think the question should be when and not if, but people saying "He''ll sign today"  are just waisting their own and everybody else''s time. It''ll happen when it happens and no one will have the foggiest until it does.

[quote user="Mal"]

[/quote]

Looks like you''re right, according to todays papers he''s signing for WBA this week, doesn''t have to move house and could well be back in the Premiership next year which means he''ll retain his premier wages too.

lol Mal.. give up mate! he ISNT coming...

wouldnt haggle over 250,000 pounds would we....

Somone at Carrow Road has got some explaining to do

jas :)

[quote user="Mal"]

[/quote]

Well all your tomorrows have gone Mal so what went wrong??

[quote user="Mal"]

[/quote]

You see, I still don''t believe you.  You don''t even quote a source, for heaven''s sake.  He might be signing for WBA tomorrow (that''s Friday, not today, and note he hasn''t signed for us so you are once again wrong and time-wasting.)

And if you''re suggesting I''m not being constructive, may I remind you about what I lip-read from Bryan Gunn as he stood outside Delaneys?  Pure transfer window dynamite right there, and all I get is invective.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Mal"]

[/quote]

Well all your tomorrows have gone Mal so what went wrong??

[/quote]

He made it up?