Sign in to follow this  
IRN-BRU

'Tiny' signing today

[quote user="Mal"]''Tiny'' will sign today.[/quote]

And your information is provided by..........?????......... a mate of a mate of Darren Huckerbys cleaning ladies sister????????. Seriously though. Hope you are correct.

And someones also saying onthe BBC site that Earnshaw is coming back for £2.5mil....Not sure i can believe that!. And what''s with the American ''keeper training with us? Marshall on his way???

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="Saint Canary"]

and Shackell will leave.......

[/quote]That would do....[/quote]So sign a CB and then let one go.....Yeah, makes perfect sense !

Please! We need some good news. Any others rumoured to be signing? Time is running out and we need more players to help with the push for the play-offs.

I know thats probably not going to happen now but , after Tuesday night we need to be optimistic about something.

[quote user="Mal"]''Tiny'' will sign today.[/quote]

When it''s official, then and only then will I believe what you have said.  What is the evidence you have please?

[quote user="inspector"]

we need more players to help with the push for the play-offs.

[/quote]

What push would this be then?  Simply staying up would be good considering where we were a few weeks ago, and Tuesday night has shown how much there is still to be done before we should look for anything more unfortunately.

It winds me up when some numpy post something like this without decent evidence!

However, if true and it does happen I will happily appoligise.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="inspector"]

[/quote]

What push would this be then?  Simply staying up would be good considering where we were a few weeks ago, and Tuesday night has shown how much there is still to be done before we should look for anything more unfortunately.

Apologies for trying to look on the bright side. You presumably will be happy for us to stay fighting relegation ad infinitum?[/quote]

Name your source.

Lose your source!

Anyone with any contact whatsoever with Celeb/fame knows this, those without have just been made aware.

Waste of time asking or demanding providence as if they''re bullshooting then they can''t and if they''re telling the truth.............. they can''t (but for a different reason).

I''ve heard not today but almost definitely before window shuts.

Source: Non playing staff, (not steward,car park attendant, burger van oppo etc.) but in "managerial" capacity with tenuous link to East Anglia at BCFC (and it''s not A. Mc) and that''s probably more than I should say as was asked to keep quiet as BCFC are hoping another higher and acceptable (to player) bid comes in.

You can believe it and have hope or not, it''s up to you, only trying to help, sure there are others on here with more info who would love to say something but cannot.

[quote user="inspector"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="inspector"]

[/quote]

Apologies for trying to look on the bright side. You presumably will be happy for us to stay fighting relegation ad infinitum?[/quote][/quote]

Certainly not Inspector, I find our current position to be a disgrace considering the position we were in even after relegation from the Premiership and I want to see us back challenging for promotion as soon as possible.  The fact is however that I see no evidence that the play offs are realistic for this season.  Sure we look a thousand times better under Roeder than we have for months, and performances and results have improved dramatically (especially away).  That does not change what I see as the fact that we have left it too late this season and that we would have to pick up too many points between now and May to close the gap.  I dont see this happening unfortunately (although I promise I would love nothing more than to be proved wrong).

I base this assessment on reality as I see it - our inabilty to beat teams like Wolves and Charlton at home before Christmas (if we want to go up we have no choice but to win these games to cut the deficit on these teams); performances like Tuesday (all the evidence of recent history suggests we will have other no-shows away from home between now and May and each one will cost us points we cannot afford to drop to make the play offs a reality); and finally the fact that whatever happens in this transfer window I simply cannot see us having the money to strenghten our squad enough to give us the quality we would need to make the top six.

I look on survival as the bright side unfortunately for this season - would you not have settled for that after Grant''s departure?  Believe me it hurts to have to settle for that, but that is reality for now.

What you call the bright side for me represents a blind optimism that will mask us from the need to continue the excellent work Glenn has begun in clearing out the dead wood from our squad and building a base from which (with canny reinforcement in January and the summer) we might just give ourselves a shot at what we both want (ie. the playoffs or better) next season.

[quote user="Duffman"]So sign a CB and then let one go.....Yeah, makes perfect sense ! [/quote]Shackells a CB? Could''ve fooled me

I have heard the same today Reody Cant Fail from someone who is well connected at the club.  Am told discussions are well under way and we are favourite to get Taylor even though a couple of other clubs have offered more.  These things can fall through and as someone else mentioned much depends on things that happen at Birmingham but a deal for Taylor, and a striker from the same club are definitely on the table.  If the deal for the striker falls through an approach might be made for Eastwood at Wolves.  The idea of taking Earnie back on loan was floated to Derby but it is likely that he will be too expensive.

oh i must have forgot to say, that my mums, cousins, former dogs owner, once used to go out with Robert green, who then had knew this man, who is now fozzys best mate, and he said to my mums friends sister that Robert green hates London and is coming back to norwich with Ashton, and to confirm it i saw them together in MacDonald''s on my way home from school :D