Sign in to follow this  
NegativeVibes

Fitz Hall gone to QPR

So that is one to cross off the rumour mill.

Realistically, what decent CB do we stand a chance of signing now other than Taylor or maybe Davenport (as usual..)? With the expected 400k coming in for Lewis there is no excuse now is there Mr Doncaster.

QPR are really annoying me now, crap club signing players who wouldn''t even have considered joining them a few months ago before they were minted.

it''s a temporary thing for most of the players i think. if qpr are successful they will be looking for better premier class players. if they are not, the current players are not good enough and will be sold.

yeah there signing loads of players but to be honest the players there signing arent that great!! there definately not up there with the best in the division. I dont honestly thiink it will get them that far. but yeah there annoying me too BIG time!!!

Our beloved Mr Doomcaster likes to do business at his own slow pace(players out, money in first) so we will have to wait and see which leftovers are cast our way at the 11th hour.[:D]

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]With the expected 400k coming in for Lewis there is no excuse now is there Mr Doncaster.

[/quote]

Wanna bet?