Sign in to follow this  
Viva La Roeder Revolution!

Press conference today at 1:30!!??

ahhh this reminds me of the summer when talking about press conferences for signings

the old 1.30pm press conference time

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Pattison is expectd to be unveiled......[/quote]

Pattison has been seen in Norwich this morning, so i think it''s nailed on he''ll be signing.

pattison and the anouncement of smith (returning or not) and the evans issue, should he stay or go, official announcement of camara and hopefully one or two other new signings!!!

thats my bet

It''s to announce that we''ll sign Taylor, but only on the preposterous premise - that all current season ticket holders renew for next season.....allegedly.

Roeder has said there may be something else as well, I can''t imagine there being a press conference to unveil someone who''s already here.

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Pattison is expectd to be unveiled......[/quote]

Pattison has been seen in Norwich this morning, so i think it''s nailed on he''ll be signing.

[/quote]

That was Duncan Goodhew not Matty Patty

[quote user="sydneysider"]maybe the signing of Patty Matty OR a new goal keeping coach?[/quote]

- Pattison

- Joe go

- new GK coach

- maybe a Taylor or Norris (only saying Norris because i''d love to rub that in Argyle fans faces :D)

I will be keeping tabs in an avid form

Well, when I say avid I mean Ill be taking breaks now and then from my shiny new ps3- if anyone wants suggestions Assassins Creed is probably one of if not the best game Ive ever played- to check the Internet for this press conference and its results

Heres to signing Eto''o....

Maybe I''m being thick, but surely the title suggests its a guess? Read the Roeder story on Waghorns site and buggered if I could see any reference…

Probably have someone point out that thats stating the bl**ding obvious but got my hopes up and then re-read the thread and feel sceptical

[quote user="JohnoBono"]I have every reason to believe we have Camera and Pattison onboard plus a very big iron in the fire[/quote]

Camara and Pattison news is on the site and in todays EEN.

Don''t know anything about an iron. Is that just wishful thinking or do you have secret info Johno?

[quote user="andy larkin"]Maybe I''m being thick, but surely the title suggests its a guess? Read the Roeder story on Waghorns site and buggered if I could see any reference… Probably have someone point out that thats stating the bl**ding obvious but got my hopes up and then re-read the thread and feel sceptical[/quote]

very end of the article roeders quoted as saying something to the effect of "Maybe we can have a press conference at 1.30 or so today"

jut read on teletext that QPR have signed fitz hall so with them signing connolly form arsenal the other day they have no need for taylor now. do you think brady has realised we are the only club he wants to go to and therefore roeder is going to unveil him as well as patty and camara.

also joe lewis has asked for the weekend to think over his move so dont think roeder will be commenting much on that

[quote user="Polar1990"]

[quote user="andy larkin"]Maybe I''m being thick, but surely the title suggests its a guess? Read the Roeder story on Waghorns site and buggered if I could see any reference… Probably have someone point out that thats stating the bl**ding obvious but got my hopes up and then re-read the thread and feel sceptical[/quote]

very end of the article roeders quoted as saying something to the effect of "Maybe we can have a press conference at 1.30 or so today"

[/quote]

Thanks… so I was being thick then! My problem is speed reading; always miss the salient points.

Sorry

Official site confirms 1.45pm press confernece to announce signing of two players:http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1206576,00.html