Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

FA Cup Match Line-up

GK - MarshallLB - BertrandCB -ShackellCB - DohertyRB - OtsemoborLM - LappinCM - Fotheringham CM - PattersonRM - CroftCF - CuretonCF - BrownSubs - Lewis, Huckerby, Dublin, Russell, CamaraIt''s just an idea, I thought maybe some of the fringe player could have a run out alongside our best players, it may be good for them, I''m not to fussed about the FA Cup, we won''t win it anyway.

Right..... nice idea, but this wouldn''t work.  Who would the match sponsors give MotM to if Russell''s only on the bench?Agree Dublin can have the weekend off if he likes, rest them old bones.Shop window for Lappin and Brown? - why not.

[quote user="James Maloney"]Right..... nice idea, but this wouldn''t work.  Who would the match sponsors give MotM to if Russell''s only on the bench?Agree Dublin can have the weekend off if he likes, rest them old bones.Shop window for Lappin and Brown? - why not.[/quote]Well it may be worth giving Fozzy a rest and having Russell start then [;)]

[quote user="UEA Canary"]GK - Marshall
LB - Bertrand
CB -Shackell
CB - Doherty
RB - Otsemobor
LM - Lappin
CM - Fotheringham
CM - Patterson
RM - Croft
CF - Cureton
CF - Brown

Subs - Lewis, Huckerby, Dublin, Russell, Camara

It''s just an idea, I thought maybe some of the fringe player could have a run out alongside our best players, it may be good for them, I''m not to fussed about the FA Cup, we won''t win it anyway.
[/quote]

Sorry didn''t see this when I started the match thread but your team completely different to the one they just read out on the radio.

seems strange lewis on bench, even if peterboro out the cup

i know he prob wont come on, but if norwich are wanting 400k suprised they not keeping him in cotton wool intill he goes

is gilks injured? i dont know that much you see

[quote user="we8wba"]

i know he prob wont come on, but if norwich are wanting 400k suprised they not keeping him in cotton wool intill he goes

[/quote]

Is this the same "Peterborough" that are out of the cup who are 1-0 up against Colchester at the moment?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="UEA Canary"]GK - MarshallLB - BertrandCB -ShackellCB - DohertyRB - OtsemoborLM - LappinCM - Fotheringham CM - PattersonRM - CroftCF - CuretonCF - BrownSubs - Lewis, Huckerby, Dublin, Russell, CamaraIt''s just an idea, I thought maybe some of the fringe player could have a run out alongside our best players, it may be good for them, I''m not to fussed about the FA Cup, we won''t win it anyway.[/quote]

Sorry didn''t see this when I started the match thread but your team completely different to the one they just read out on the radio.

[/quote]It was meant to be a speculation thread on the line up, not an actually Match thread, sorry for the confusion.

[quote user="NegativeVibes"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Is this the same "Peterborough" that are out of the cup who are 1-0 up against Colchester at the moment?

[/quote]

noticed that when went on skysports page lol, just presumed they was out as didnt notice who they were playing

cheers for putting me right