Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Huge FA cup upsets!

Blackburn 1 - Coventry 4

Bolton 0 - Sheff Utd 1

Everton 0 - Oldham 1 (not yet finished)

Huddesfield 2 - Birmingham 1

It could have been worse, bad performance but we were better than the four prem teams above today, at least we are still in the FA cup

Been a very strange day, big teams going out, we were lucky in getting a draw and that is the magic of the FA cup, people like that ginger bloke Kitson, who say that it does not matter to him anymore, should shut up, it matters to teams like Bury, who see us and a big scalp, a chance to get some money in the coffers and to let teams further up in the pyramid, that they can do it.

[quote user="biggleyellow"]Been a very strange day, big teams going out, we were lucky in getting a draw and that is the magic of the FA cup, people like that ginger bloke Kitson, who say that it does not matter to him anymore, should shut up, it matters to teams like Bury, who see us and a big scalp, a chance to get some money in the coffers and to let teams further up in the pyramid, that they can do it.[/quote]

absloutly, i heard that chasetown have earned enough money to keep them alive for next 3seasons without any more gates, transfer fees etc...

just shame some of these teams dont get on the tele, i.e like chasetown done magnificant and have been the lowest ranked team ever to get this far and they cant secure tv game. the tele kills the magic sticking on games such as villa v manutd. yes sure be good but i know which one i prefer to watch on motd if i didnt know the score