Sign in to follow this  
Burgandy

Whats that song?

whats the song they play at the start about 5 mins before kick off nowadays??, seems quite old but sounds good, anyone know where i can download it.

cheers

The song is indeed called the canaries and can be heard/downloaded from the Myspace Norwich City FC page.

[quote user="Burgandy"]

yep...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don''t know how to put this, ...but I''m kind of a big deal. ...People know me. ...I''m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/quote]

I wonder what poor mahogany smells of?

OTBC

[quote user="Burgandy"]

whats the song they play at the start about 5 mins before kick off nowadays??, seems quite old but sounds good, anyone know where i can download it.

cheers

[/quote]its on the norwich city myspace site http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=146912369i downloaded it on limewire, but i''m sure you could get it most download sites

[quote user="Andyjzr"]The song is indeed called the canaries and can be heard/downloaded from the Myspace Norwich City FC page.
[/quote]

Its an embarrasing song, and even the away supporteres were laughing at it/us while it was being played......

[quote user="djc"]

[quote user="Andyjzr"]The song is indeed called the canaries and can be heard/downloaded from the Myspace Norwich City FC page.
[/quote]

Its an embarrasing song, and even the away supporteres were laughing at it/us while it was being played......

[/quote]

It is. I''m sorry but all the sentimental stuff aside, it''s rubbish. Totally dire.