Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Canary Call presenter gets it wrong!

Did anyone else hear that? Not Neil Adams, the other one said the following:

"Why was Ostomber on the bitch.......urrgh bench"

Oops!

I heard that too and it made me chuckle. That would be in the News of the world if that was the case.

Replace Adams with Flemming too, I liked what he was saying, although not the content.

[quote user="biggleyellow"]

I heard that too and it made me chuckle. That would be in the News of the world if that was the case.

Replace Adams with Flemming too, I liked what he was saying, although not the content.

[/quote]what???

What I was saying that he came across well and made some good points, the content I did not like was that he was talking about us playing poor and defending like muppets...

[quote user="biggleyellow"]What I was saying that he came across well and made some good points, the content I did not like was that he was talking about us playing poor and defending like muppets...[/quote]

But that''s completely true so I''m not sure what the problem is.

Fleming can take over when Adams gets the Norwich job in five years when Roeder gets chose to be England manager and Adams gets the Norwich job.Or he can continue to play well for Kings Lynne when he recovers from his injury and continue to assist ROY.