Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Did Glenn really throw his toys out of the pram yesterday ??

It''s been reported in the local Bury press that Glenn Roeder refused to shake the Bury manager''s hand at the end of yesterday''s match.

The suggestion is that he wasn''t happy we''d failed to beat a team from two Divisions below, and, as a result, he was sulking. I really hope that this story turns out to be untrue as I find it hard to believe that Glenn would deliberately snub Chris Casper in that manner.

Perhaps there is some previous '' history '' between the two ? If not then I''m disappointed..... 

i saw them arguing during the game over a tackle or something, roeder and clark were giving it some to the bury bench and the bury bench gave some back. good to finally see some competitive instincts on the home bench at carrow rd

I saw that in the Bury Times. Was behind them at end of match and they didn''t shake hands. Think we may have much to leaen yet about Mr Roeder.

Thats why Casper said that there was no hand shakes! I don''t actually like it when managers don''t shake hands, even if something has been said or done, there should be a hand shake.

great, that''s all we need - a grude match up north in front of a packed crowd played on a ploughed field - the natives all waiting for the first meaty challange to go in.  we risk serious injuries up there/drubbing.  is it worth it???

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

It''s been reported in the local Bury press that Glenn Roeder refused to shake the Bury manager''s hand at the end of yesterday''s match.

The suggestion is that he wasn''t happy we''d failed to beat a team from two Divisions below, and, as a result, he was sulking. I really hope that this story turns out to be untrue as I find it hard to believe that Glenn would deliberately snub Chris Casper in that manner.

Perhaps there is some previous '' history '' between the two ? If not then I''m disappointed..... 

[/quote]

Big deal, so he didn''t shake his hand, not the end of the world.  Just because he didn''t pitch side does not mean they didn''t have a drink in the players lounge afterwards and shake hands there.  No one know''s what was said or done after the game so why speculate on here?

Of course it is worth it!

I had the best time last year when me and a couple of mates went to Chelsea for the FA Cup. Im sure if you ask most about that game, its the best time they''ve had given their team lost 4-0!

The Blackpool trip was quite interesting aswell :)

[quote user="Burgandy"]i saw them arguing during the game over a tackle or something, roeder and clark were giving it some to the bury bench and the bury bench gave some back. good to finally see some competitive instincts on the home bench at carrow rd[/quote]haha I can remember that, i leant over and saw keith alexander giving lee clark a right mouthful and then him and roeder were at it for ages afterwards. i think it was after matty pattison''s tackle (which he got a yellow for)