Sign in to follow this  
Tookie140

Sven hot on the hells of Ashton

Sven hot on the heels of Ashton

Norwich City''s chances of grabbing a £400,000 sell-on windfall from the sale of Dean Ashton have increased with reports today Manchester City are set to make a bid for the striker.

Citizens boss Sven Goran Eriksson is rumoured to be ready to table a £10million offer for West Ham''s former Canaries forward.

The tabloids believe Ashton is unhappy at Upton Park following his exclusion from the Hammers team to face Manchester United and Arsenal over Christmas.

This has alerted a number of clubs, with reports suggesting even Chelsea are on alert if they cannot secure the service of Spurs'' Dimitar Berbatov.

If the rumours are true, Norwich will secure the windfall after negotiating a 15% stake in any future profit on the striker when he was sold to West Ham for £7.25million two years ago.

Any potential move to Eastlands could also give Norwich another bonus, with Eriksson more likely to allow Ched Evans return to Carrow Road on loan with another striker added to his first-team squad.

hopefully 400,000 for us!

I think Man city have a rather large list of strikers they are looking at, Fred, Martins, Anelka, Berbatov, Amauri, Ashton. So we will see, 10million seems a decent amount, but seeing as West Ham are no longer short on cash, i see no reason why they shouldnt hold out for more. Plus i think Curbs wants to partner Ashton with Bent, but thats just a rumour ive heard from a few of my Hammer mates.

This has alerted a number of clubs, with reports suggesting even

Chelsea are on alert if they cannot secure the service of Spurs''

Dimitar Berbatov.NOT GONNA HAPPEN. lmfao

If Deano can smell the cash you cat bet ur bottom dollar, he''ll come running!!!

cor don''t we miss him!!!

[quote user="VAUX"]

If Deano can smell the cash you cat bet ur bottom dollar, he''ll come running!!!

cor don''t we miss him!!!

[/quote]

Dont you mean waddling with a slight pace....