Fotheringham
Russell
Pattison

Huckerby

Cureton
Martin

subs: Arnold, Otsemebor, Lappin, Bertrand, Ryan Jarvis

CMON YOU YELLOWS

I was hoping on that ! So my money is on a home win today. I fancy Martin to put in a propper performance, if he does not he will be on his way under this management.

Full Team News

City showed two changes in personnel from the 11 who started the New Year''s Day game at Crystal Palace.

Out of the side were central defender Jason Shackell, who suffered a knock towards the end of Tuesday''s match, and full back Jon Otsemobor, relegated to the substitutes'' bench.

Two forwards, Darren Huckerby and Chris Martin, returned to the starting line-up with Martin making his first start since the 3-0 defeat at Plymouth eight weeks ago.

New loan signing, 18-year-old Chelsea defender Ryan Bertrand, was among the substitutes, as was Ryan Jarvis, involved in the 16 for the first time this season.

Midfielder Matty Pattison, who completed a permanent move to the Canaries yesterday, and full back Mo Camara whose loan has been extended for the rest of the season, were both registered in time for FA Cup duty and were both in the 11.

Bury made one change to the team which drew 1-1 at Lincoln in their League Two fixture on New Year''s Day. Northern Ireland under 21 international David Buchanan returned in midfield in place of Glynn Hurst.

Included in the Bury line up was 38-year-old left back Colin Woodthorpe, who played for Norwich in an FA Cup semi-final against Sunderland in 1992.

Norwich: Marshall, Russell, Dublin, Doherty, Camara, Croft, Fotheringham, Pattison, Huckerby, Cureton, Martin. Subs: Arnold,

Otsemobor, Lappin, Bertrand, Jarvis.

Bury: Provett, Parrish, Futcher, Challinor, Haslam, Woodthorpe, Baker, Bishop, Barry-Murphy, Buchanan, Adams. Subs: Morgan,

Hurst, Stephens, Mangan, Dorney.

Referee: Steve Bratt (W Midlands)

Chris Martin misses from 2 yards! and no Brown on the bench, I guess we will be off loading Brown soon then, shame, I think he could have done OK given a few starts.

[quote user="ob1"]

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]can i listen to the game on the bbc radio norfolk online?[/quote]

Not online, I don''t think...

[/quote]

yes you can on bbc radio norfolk, martin just missed a sitter

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]Looks like you''re right - i was listening, now i''ve got ''a general error has occured''.[/quote]i had the same problem, switched from IE7 to firefox and now seems to be ok

3 clear cut chances in first 6 minutes. Martin easiest chance then Curo and then Dion.

[quote user="barclay4ever"]ryan jarvo is on the bench, how long has he been back from loan?[/quote]

Isn''t it Rossi?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

[quote user="barclay4ever"]ryan jarvo is on the bench, how long has he been back from loan?[/quote]

Isn''t it Rossi?

[/quote]

No its Ryan Jarvis

While the Doc has just scored, I''m still not worried what ever the result, to be honest! In a way, I''d prefer to loose than draw!!!

Yes an equalizer!   We need decent strikers, get rid of the rubbish we have, and that includes Martin and Cureton!

What a bunch of useless, spineless wimps. I''m glad I didn''t waste good money going to watch this rubbish today. Maybe if our men could start putting away chances from two yards in the opening five minutes, it might help to make these games a little bit easier, though!