Sign in to follow this  
albyella

Luton's Talbot - how refreshing...

Talbot pulled the Liverpool defence all over the place - and his work-rate and enthusiasm was immense. He gave Carragher a torrid time, and was equally good on both flanks - I was impressed with the guy, and made for an enjoyable match. Win, lose or draw, if your players are turning in performances like that, how could anyone object.......

Exactly good post, my team wolves had to strip the squad completly last year, we had youngsters in and thought we were going down. no matter if won draw or lost 4-0 they would get great reception because we could see they was giving 100% unlike some footballers.

thats why i couldnt understnd your fans opinions towards andy hughes. yes may not be most talented but he wear his heart on his sleeve and put in shift after shift

same could be said of Kyle Lafferty for burnley.. he ran Arsenal Ragged and if it wasnt for some wayward finishing and a red card i think he could of forced a replay... he made Kolo Toure look League 1 standard at times...

jas :)

[quote user="albyella"]Talbot pulled the Liverpool defence all over the place - and his work-rate and enthusiasm was immense. He gave Carragher a torrid time, and was equally good on both flanks - I was impressed with the guy, and made for an enjoyable match. Win, lose or draw, if your players are turning in performances like that, how could anyone object.......[/quote]

If Luton go bust we should try and sign him