Sign in to follow this  
YellowRoad

No Safri v Norwich - he plays for Marocco in ANC2008 in Ghana

Old Norwich player Youssef Safri will be away for the African Nations Cup 2008 in Ghana when Norwich play their Championship match away at Southampton. And if we beat Bury also not in the FA Cup match three days earlier.

I think this is good news for Norwich because Safri is still an international class player !

Maybe we can sign him too this month ... only joking ... although I wouldn''t mind.

What an unbelievable statement. The guys got more class than our entire squad of midfielders put together. He breaks play up, moves well, passes with both feet and not a bad shot occasionally. Did you not see the transformation when he (finaly) replaced Holt at the end of the Prem season? I guess you rated Holt,Henderson, Easton, McVeigh.& Hooze.......

Safri... what an absolute great player he is! he was the only person in the side that could pass! Im sure you have all noticed hux isn''t getting the ball as much because he has know one who can play a good ball to him! when Safri was here he could play hux through on goal and now we have no one to do that.  And know wonder Cureton isn''t scoring as much its because know one can play a decent ball to him and Safri can do that!

So don''t slate him:@ the only reason he isn''t here is because of that looney who took over us last season not because he turned up late for a photo!

If Safri was still here you would be singing his name more than anyone else''s