Sign in to follow this  
Lonnie Lynn (Common)

Questions for you guys

1) Without doubt Ian Crook. An absolute legend. The best passer i have ever seen.

2) Not too sure about this one but of the present bunch i''d prob say Fozzy is a player who plays in my position so thats one i would look up to.

3) Paul Gallagher......absolute legend. Spent the night drinking with him and he is the nicest fella ever. If not Crofty is a bit of a diamond!

favourite ever player: Darren Kenton, closely followed by Paul McVeigh ... only just 16 so haven''t been around long enpugh to see some of the greats im sure other people will say.

Current: Dont really have one, but when he joined it was Simon Lappin so im not just gonna suddenly hate him, but I would probably say Dion Dublin Now.

Nicest player ive ever met: haven''t really met any apart from at open evenings where you can''t really count it as meeting them. but Dean Sinclair and some other youngster about 4 years ago took our year for a few hours of training at our school, cant remember why, and dean sinclair was quite nice to us all their... so I would say him (i would also say the other one if I could remember who it was... Certantly wouldn''t say Green who is possibly the moodiest person  ive ever met.. and also wouldn''t say Bentley dont like him after he said. "if norwich stay up, most of that will be down to me" ... and also when I asked for his autograph he ran down the tunnel and said when he comes back but tottally ignored me next time ..

500th post [:D][:D][:D]!!!!!!!!

1) Ian Crook (Boy do we need someone like him now!!!!)

2) Jon Otsemobor(Play him further forward)

3) Paul Mcveigh(The wee man is a legend, a great bloke.)

1) Iwan/Crook - Iwan for his heart and sheer passion, Crook because he made the game look brilliant and seem all so easy - if you can hit a wide range of balls.2) Hmm, Russell.3) This is going to be contravesial - Peter Mendham and Bryan Gunn. I used to attend PM training sessions as a kid and he was a really nice bloke. He had a lot of time for people - it is so sad to see that he ended up in this situation.

1. Paul Crighton

2. David Strihavka/Chris Brown/Ian Murray/Ryan Jarvis/Chris Martin

3. Didn''t enjoy anyone i met

1)Youssef Safri (he is a legend for me, and he is the best passer of the ball I have seen at this club - I have only had a season ticket for 4 years though!)

2) Darel Russel (he is a great player for us and he always gives his all and I am glad he has got a couple of goals in the last couple of games!)

3) Youssef Safri/Jason Shackell/Lee Croft (Safri was always very polite, he gave me his shirt at the end of last season, we alays had a little chat when we saw each other, a perfect gentleman./Shackell is always very polite if you ask him to sign something and he is always happy to have a little chat./Lee Croft is one of the nicest people I have met, he wont sign something without speaking to you, he will have a little chat with you and he is another perfect gentleman.

whoever wrote that McVeigh was the nicest player they met you must have seen him on a really good day because he is the second most miserable player I have met after Robert Green! 

1. Graham Paddon

2. Rusty

3. John Fashanu (we were team mates once and he set me up with many an easy tap in plus he was good friends with me mum - yep yet another mature 40 something poster!)

[1] Trevor Hockey   [2]  Dion Dublin  [3]   Martin Peters  [ a real gentleman and a true great , i had the privelidge to deliver furniture to his home while he played for us and he made me coffee and chatted about football a game he clearly loved so much . 

Remembering this says favourite, not best.

1) Kenny Foggo - Legend

2) Gary Docherty - Gives 100% EVERY game

3) Mike Sutton - played cricket against him loads of times - lovely bloke.

1- Ruel Fox, a whizzzzzzz down the wing (wonder what he''s up to) [:)]

2- Dion Dublin

3- Met a few, but all time fave has to be Bryan Gunn, followed by Ruel Fox, & Chris Sutton