Sign in to follow this  
Darts_Fan

Marc Libbra

[quote user="Darts_Fan"]Do you remember his great skills he was a top class player?
I heard Ipswich are close to signing him[/quote]

haha! u make me laugh....

keep up the funny posts mate

jas :)

lol joking apart do u remember libbra he was top class for norwich always showboatin on the pitch quality player and scored quality goals

[quote user="Darts_Fan"]

lol joking apart do u remember libbra he was top class for norwich always showboatin on the pitch quality player and scored quality goals

[/quote]

Yes I think I recall his goal !!!!

[quote user="Darts_Fan"]

[/quote]No he scored one quality goal against manchester city. And then done nothing all year.We should have put him on in the playoff final though. that stage was met for that bloke

[quote user="Darts_Fan"]

[/quote]Mostly against Dereham

[quote user="Darts_Fan"]

[/quote]

he always fell over .. thats what i remember of him.

best remembered for:

his chant.....Viva.....

and

T**ting Darren Purse at St Andrews and getting away with it

oh, and that goal against Man City I suppose

i too remember him scoring a cracker against man city also one against crewe alexandra apart from tht as u lot say he didnt do a lot, ill tell u another striker i remember from yester year and thats david nielsen, what a legend he was, thoughts??

[quote user="Darts_Fan"]i too remember him scoring a cracker against man city also one against crewe alexandra apart from tht as u lot say he didnt do a lot, ill tell u another striker i remember from yester year and thats david nielsen, what a legend he was, thoughts??[/quote]

Neilson was just coming good when the wife popped up with her demands and ruined it for all of us.

[quote user="Darts_Fan"]ill tell u another striker i remember from yester year and thats david nielsen, what a legend he was, thoughts??[/quote]

Er, no.

He had a great loan spell but as soon as we signed him permanently he stopped scoring. I did like him though, he worked incredibly hard and he always tried to get the crowd going when he came on as sub.

Mind you, the strikeforce we started the 2003-04 season with was Nielsen and Abbey... I doubt we would have won promotion with them, somehow.